TheKingBaby

Hellafun13 - Counter-Strike: Source

First of all I wasn't saying he disrespected in the thread he disrespects the majority of the time in game. And when things go his way of slays he picks that "mod+ as the person doing his job." And the second something doesn't go his way he immediately disrespects the admin and rages on for another 30 mins disrespecting then getting mad and posting abuse threads and or just rage threads. And no I wasn't disrespecting his job what so ever. In fact I admire nurse's for all the things they have done for me while I have been in the ER plently of times for football and sports related injuries" and during my resting period. But the short temper Chuck Noris displays doesn't reflect that of any nurse I have ever seen. Either way his attitude has to change. I mean chuck was a good guy and was a fun guy to be around when I had him as a friend and when he was active before but since he has came back he has been a change Chuck which I was really sad to see. @@TheKingBaby

First, I'm not a kid, and if you're calling me that you better get off your ass, get a job, and do something with your life. Second, you freeslayed me, just admit it, you were tabbed out and you came at the last second, not seeing that I said I was rebel hunting. 2 people above me said you tab out A LOT. I love most of the staff, but some actually don't do their job (go figure, right?). You usually do, but when you do it wrong you're too proud to admit you made a mistake.

By chuck Norris.

You're still making fun of me, just being subtle about it, but that's alright I suppose. I also tell you very often to do your job or I will report you, this is the first time I actually went through with it. Never posted a rage thread before in my entirety of this clan.

Using swapteam one time isn't that big of a deal. I don't see why you have to make an entire abuse thread over one little time. Along with that, you have NO proof of him spamming. Only a screenshot of him on T, then swapping himself using sm_swapteam. Again, this happened one time.

-1 because one time isn't that big of a deal. If you had proof of him spamming after using this command to get on CT, it would actually be a bigger deal, but one time no.

I understand you are taking sides because you don't like me, and that's fine, there's nothing I can do about it. But he did abuse his admin powers and like I've said before this thread was only posted because he KEPT abusing, I can keep them coming.

Duly noted.

@@DarkWolf6052 This thread is becoming an argument between two members of xG. The minor occurrence of extra use of admin commands has been noted. I think it is time to close.

Duly noted.

@@DarkWolf6052 This thread is becoming an argument between two members of xG. The minor occurrence of extra use of admin commands has been noted. I think it is time to close.

then close it. pussy. or should I, just to deny you the close?

Regardless of what anyone is saying, abuse is abuse, it doesn't matter how small or big. A team swap with the intention of keeping order sounds fair, but this is one of those times where it was a bad call. What I mean, is that a different approach should have been taken.

This is in the same ballpark as with what happened to Warrior. A bad decision was made by the Staff Member (although one was more severe then the other) and a different course of action should have been taken (telling CTs to actively call warden or risk being swapped). Clearly, a teamswap isn't what you might call punishable by demotion, but this Is considered abuse of power. I'm sure Hella is aware that his actions were wrong, and hopefully he won't be doing it again.

To those who are saying this thread was needless, you are being ignorant. Why else would we have Report Abuse threads, if not to warn our Staff Members that what they did was wrong. Had Chuck Norris not done this, I sincerely doubt anyone would have told Hella he did something wrong (during the time it happened), and he would most likely end up doing it again.

I'm not for a demotion, nor am I for any sort of punishment for something as trivial as a team swap. But I do want Hella (and any other Staff Member) to know that swapping yourself to CT at any point to "maintain order" is wrong. As Gawd said, the only time you should ever teamswap anyone is from CT to T for not actively calling Warden. Swapping anyone from T to CT should not happen under any circumstances (unless I'm mistaken, I can't think of a scenario where it is needed).

TL;DR - Hella is in the wrong (does not warrant a demotion), you should not swap yourself nor anyone else to CT at any point. Report Abuse threads, no matter how small the crime, are always useful in letting the Staff Member know that what they did was wrong.

- Dat guy, Forest

Agreed Forest. It's still abuse but shouldn't lead to a demotion.

Resolved. Won't lead to a demotion cause its a small bit of abuse. Hellafun don't use this command if you don't need to. Use !guard if you want to join CT and SwapTeam for either moving to spec[same as !spec] or changing dumb CTs to T.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread before Gkoo does