Edou - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

3dou

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:13368494

Information:

I think a while back Nitrate did something to you guys? I can't really remember, but it seems like summer 2012 is late. I was in the nitrate gaming group, but I wasn't active in the clan. I RQ'd them after being treated like trash, and realized how childish they were. I'm glad I don't talk to them anymore. As proof, my name on the
doesn't have the tag before it, and you get kicked out for not having it on.

I know none of you know me 'n all, so I'm not sure how this is going to work out. I just hope I get unbanned is all.

No. We need to be persistent about the Nitrate ban. Maybe in few months but not right now.

Can I at least try to defend myself in saying I wasn't active in Nitrate when it happened?

No. We need to be persistent about the Nitrate ban. Maybe in few months but not right now.

Can I at least try to defend myself in saying I wasn't active in Nitrate when it happened?

You were still associated with them. We had substantial issues with them and anyone who was part of it is subject to this ban.

You were still associated with them. We had substantial issues with them and anyone who was part of it is subject to this ban.

Not at the time of the incident. I was merely in the group at that point.

I (used to) join every group I was invited to, and I never bothered to leave any of them, regardless of the position I was in. I never left the group until a few months ago when I finally decided to just clean out my group list.

I wasn't a part of whatever the hell they were doing. I don't even know what they did or why. I just want to play on the xG servers.

Leader has spoken. Try again in a few months or so @@Edou, hopefully by then an agreement can be reached. #Closing this thread as a verdict has already been given and this thread is no longer necessary.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods