diabeetus

Going on Vacation

As the title says, I'm going on a vacation for the next couple of days. I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow, and then the entire weekend, probably getting back some time Monday morning/afternoon. I'm not going to have access to a computer or the internet at all, so I'll most likely be completely inactive the entire time I'm gone. So if anyone notices that I'm missing for whatever reason, this is why.

Does xG brainwash it's staff? Every vacation thread is like "Oh I'll be on the forums." or "Oh I'll be on teamspeak." Put down the computer and the bottle of lotion and go outside to enjoy your vacation. Have fun diabeetus.

Instead of making a new thread, I'll just post a reply to this one. I'm going to be going inactive for a few more days. Some family is coming down tomorrow evening and will be staying for a couple of days, so I'll be fairly inactive during that time, probably only being able to get on forums.

Just letting people know (cuz I know that you all worship me as a god and that a moment without me is pure agony) I'm back from my vacation/family stuff/real life and will once again dedicate my life and soul to xG.