Lemons

Lemons - Counter-Strike: Source

Back in the day was in xG. Always one of those guys you could just talk with and laugh your ass off. Always there for someone if needed. Knows the rules definitely and has big boobs. What I am trying to say is that he's very active and always there for you. He's a good ct and a wonderful rebeler..especially when I am warden..(Bitch) I can't even think of a reason to not let this guy back in. Helps admins and mods out if theres a rule breaker and just a very fun guy. He's very funny. He could make a joke that any age from 5-100 could laugh at and always make you happy. He's very mature, Never seen him break a rule or disrespect anyone. Never had a problem with him and I havn't seen him ever argue with an admin, member, or a non-member in our community of Jailbreak. He's also a nutritious fruit which always help and I always do love a little bit of lemon myself.

TL;DR- Active and mature and always there to help out staff and members out. No reason to not accept him back in.

A:7

M:9.5

D: +1 +1 +1

Thiiiis guy. +1+1+1+1+2=3!++!32+!+1+1. Was a great member back when he was still a part of xG (I still remember him being CTF) and still is a great guy. Has an unshakeable sense of humour and always tends to turns negative situations positive (in most cases). During the time he left, the "Great Purge of Gmod" was happening, and many members who still believed Charrax was doing a good job left with him. But hey, at least he didn't say our clan was dying or that it wasn't going to get anywhere, right?

EDIT A: 8/10

EDIT: - Just as active as he used to be back when he was a member. Nigguh's on all the time, n'ah mean?

M: 8/10

- Respectful and amazing player. Doesn't ever seem to start any sort of problems or dilemmas. He Is the ideal Mayor this clan needs. There hasn't been one single instance in which his attitude or maturity has been questioned (from what I've seen), making him a valuable person. He also takes responsibility for his actions and is more likely to fess up to anything he dun goof'd in. Maturity is where it should be.

D: EDIT: +1+1+1+1+1+1+1 Plus, I'm going to need protection from abusive Illegal Weapons Dealers @@DeathGod when Dark RP is back up)

- Dat guy, Forest

oya?

-1 hes sickkkkk, also hes trying his best to help out the gmod div.

A: 8

M: 8

I meant +1 whoops, my cat jumped on the keyboard.

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Lemons

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:28302765

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

So, I thought I would take a break with xG after the Gmod situation went down. It went horrable, i missed having the tag and being in the community and especaly being the top hobo besides @Forrest. And the reason I was banned is because I was in GG steam group and silence group banned me. I never broke any rules on servers. I hope you guys will forgive me for leaving you.

-Lemons

BUMP!

+1

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-sealed away in the last great time war