rexxthg123

admins LEARN COMMON SENSE

OK hldj spam is not possible in xg theres is a 2 second limit for hldj and a 1.5 second force in between sounds thus auto muting all exceeds i am not a spammer.i do not carelessly spam my sounds for no reasons.i wait until a warden talks and makes a .78 second sound saying NO.i do this until he says talk over warden you die.and that sentence is music to my ears.because if we are all in one place like isolation that means we can force provoke a freeday by interrupting his orders.of coarse all you guys are gonna say is donate and become unmutalble.well no. why? because i will not donate to a sever with admins who dont know common sense about why there is a hldj limit *coff* *coff* quarantine,null bytes sooo i think that your admins need to either learn the proper rules or leave admin.

i told aegean what he thought of what happen and heres the answer

yeah it was not a proper mute-aegean

this is why i dont wanna join xG

btw this all happen when i was t and when i was muted by null byte.. this happen before with quarantine

youre post is garbage, barely understandable nonsense. learn some grammar and then maybe ill take your post seriously. until then, keep whining.

I understand what you are saying (sorta)

tl;dr: Mods/Admins shouldn't mute you if you don't exceed the HLDJ sound limit.

However, if you are talking over warden...you shouldn't be mic spamming. That is a violation of JailBreak rules and it is mutable. You shouldn't be mic spamming AT ALL unless it is a freeday/warday.

He wasn't spamming, just talking over Warden as a T. The warden could have easily said "if you talk over me you are dead" so he didn't have to be muted.

You were doing it to the point we're people were getting annoyed. Quarantine muted you because you were mic spamming a sound over and over again. It wasn't a freemute.

JayBreeze has a point, you need to learn some proper grammar and spelling; it's the main reason I never take any of your posts seriously. especially when you can't even spell "cough" correctly.

You were doing it to the point we're people were getting annoyed. Quarantine muted you because you were mic spamming a sound over and over again. It wasn't a freemute.

Obviously if you don't care about joining xG we obviously don't care about your pointless complaints. You broke the rules in MOTD by playing over warden and you were annoying people. You got muted STFU and cry to someone who cares. *BAMF*