Matsi

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I sat in a pool drinking a bit of wine... I can;t get fireworks in New York, fucking illegal to buy or some shit and Pennsylvania is too damn far away for me. So yea. Wine is awesome

Heh. People in NY come here to get fireworks, people here in PA go to Ohio to get fireworks even more powerful than what we can get.

I sat in a pool drinking a bit of wine... I can;t get fireworks in New York, fucking illegal to buy or some shit and Pennsylvania is too damn far away for me. So yea. Wine is awesome

Heh. People in NY come here to get fireworks, people here in PA go to Ohio to get fireworks even more powerful than what we can get.

i live in Illinois and i get fireworks from Wyoming very cheap there

Wyoming is so fucking far away though man

is for me to but hey if you ever go on vacation to Colorado just head up there good shit for cheap prices

happy belated America Day, only really eventful thing that happened to me was that I grilled some meat-stuffs and some idiot a few doors down nearly scorched his lawn trying to get some bootleg fireworks to go off. #murica.

is for me to but hey if you ever go on vacation to Colorado just head up there good shit for cheap prices

I'm also a poor mother fucker who lives in a box under a bridge who steals ppls internet adn electricity

I'm also a poor mother fucker who lives in a box under a bridge who steals ppls internet adn electricity

lawl same here well not the box under the bridge part that is way to high class :cry:

you're all nigr. my city the cops couldn't give any shits less about fireworks, granted there are illegal ones. but they don't drive around anymore. according to most news networks, the fireworks specifically in my block (3 over from knott's berry farm) has a better fireworks show than disneyland and knott's combined. and ours lasts all fucking day. we have only had like 4 or five different homes light up of recent spread out over several years. (one year 2 got lit up when they discovered smashing piccolo petes) and we yolo. stop being pussies. nigr