Pigggy - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Pigggy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:32481295

Information:

Well, I was playing on the JB server, on avalanche, and I had gone through vents with zeal and I grabbed a sniper and went up to hockey, waited a few seconds scoped in at the door and then I was killed by a CT then disconnected for "Added to ban list." I did nothing wrong..

Division:

In-Game Name:

Pigggy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:cat:2481295

Information:

Well, I was playing on the JB server, on avalanche, and I had gone through vents with zeal and I grabbed a sniper and went up to hockey, waited a few seconds scoped in at the door and then I was killed by a CT then disconnected for "Added to ban list." I did nothing wrong..

I dont see any bans on you, are you sure you were banned?

Xeno Gamers

@@Wing since his name was mentioned. Otherwise you shouldn't be having any problems as you have no CT bans, no server bans, and GameME shows that you aren't banned either. As mentioned above, you probably were just kicked with that as the reasoning.

Division:

In-Game Name:

Pigggy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:cat:2481295

Information:

Added to ban list is not at all a valid ban reason, it was a trolling admin who kicked you most likely.

yea someone must have kicked you with reason "you were banned by an adminstrator." atleast thats my guess. your probaly only read the in quotes part.

@@Pigggy If you could let us know whether or not you can connect to the Servers the next time you get the chance, it would be greatly appreciated. If you can't, we'll try to see what the problem is to the best of our ability. If you can, this thread will be closed. The sooner you can get on the better!

Yeah, I can log on now, thanks for your guys' help. I still want to know why this happened

It was most likely an act of power-abuse by one of our Staff Members. Needless to say that if the culprit is caught they will be punished. What they did was kick you with whatever was shown as the reasoning. I'm going to go ahead and #Close this thread as it has now been #Resolved. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a message via Forums/TeamSpeak or Steam.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods