SuperMaddud

The Plan

To be honest admins and other staff need to have strict standards so players can trust they aren't cheating.

+1. on the old faction server. Everyone complained that the admins+ were spawning stuff in. While i knew they didn't everyone still complained. Even when there were actual hackers (dafaq?) People blamed the Admins+ for spawning that crap in.

sorry if this is not entirely accurate as this was loooong ago

Staff should be hand picked and trusted by the DL themselves. I wish we could kinda restart the server and start fresh but people who build on the server disagree. I feel advertisements wont help the server currently on. I have multiple plans for the minecraft servers to be successful.

Staff should be hand picked and trusted by the DL themselves. I wish we could kinda restart the server and start fresh but people who build on the server disagree. I feel advertisements wont help the server currently on. I have multiple plans for the minecraft servers to be successful.

Was reset many times.

Not a good idea.

I like this idea besides winning 3 diamonds. The only downside I see to this is that the servers right now are hardly populated. The only time there is more than 5 people on a server at once is when a ts channel decides to play minecraft. It would be good for community nights and such. If this goes through I will build a giant castle and turn it into some form of a minigame.

Was reset many times.

Not a good idea.

I'm tired of all my shit getting reset. I take time to build underground cities just to watch them be wiped.

Would not be greifed if the division leader was here...

I can actually go on and fix all of it if he would put the fucking permission in (The one I told him to put in a month ago) to make it so I can actually figure out who needs to be rolled back.

I can actually go on and fix all of it if he would put the fucking permission in (The one I told him to put in a month ago) to make it so I can actually figure out who needs to be rolled back.

you told him to do it a month ago... but weren't you still div 2 weeks ago?

you told him to do it a month ago... but weren't you still div 2 weeks ago?

No

The grieifing happened during your duration as a DL. If you were on the server which I am not saying you weren't you should have noticed the griefing. Fixing that is easy to do. But preventing it is hard. I have a plug in that can have people build and also be protected.