Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Hello

For those that do not know me or remember me. I was a former xG member. I haven't played CS:S in a while because of school, and it paid off lol. Now that I'm in college and have the next 4 years to myself I can finally have some down time and play video games.

I'm attending University of Virginia if anyone is wondering or wants to know. I'll most likely live in Virginia and attend there for 4 years. But I am also looking to transfer to University of Maryland. Dual Major in Aerospace Engineering and Software Engineering and a minor in Material Science and Engineering.

But never the less, I am starting to be active on the servers especially Jailbreak. Though I'd like to see RPG Surf to be populated just because thats where I made my name on xG ;). Don't be afraid to say "hello" to me, or if you're not sure you remember me, we can be friends again :D. I'll most likely be on after work 6pm EST, unless on weekends where my GF thinks she's funny and wants me off the computer.

Cheers! and it feels great to be back on a welcoming server.

Welcome back Snoopy,prob dont remember me but have fun on JB, RPG Surf isn't as populated as it used to be (sadly) but it was just fixed recently and hopefully pick up.

Thanks guys, my man Serbian, I hear you're Co-leader. I remember the days we both were mods. Look at you all grown up. :cry: