Scythian

Scythian - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

no. we unbanned LQ on a one chance basis. one time, one person. not everyone gets unbanned.

how many times has LQ been banned? damn someone in this clan learn how to count.....purple needs to more then any of you

+1 everyone i have talked to said he is a good guy and everyone gets a 2nt chance LQ got a ton

theres no more csgo xG servers. So really not much we can do on this ban, sorry.

Just cause CS:GO is down right now doesn't mean he can't get unbanned so he can play on the rest of xG's servers?

Zrined was perm'd for "abusing admin powers before leaving the clan" as the reasoning. (Sourced Here) as a re-cap for this Ban Protest.

Judging by what previous staff have said, as well as the intent in performing said-actions for the sole purpose of "leaving xG" leaves you in a tight position as well as a -1 vouch from myself. If you are determined to get unbanned, follow the link provided below, otherwise you won't be getting unbanned. @@Chrono if he has anything to state or comment after the closure of this thread.

Click on me for a chance to be unbanned

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods(?)

-1 was a complete asshole when he abused, after he had left, and then continued to play later on using his friends account (circumventing the ban) where both he and his friend were a-holes on the account later getting that account perm'd too.