Peechis_Jr

Grrr this is frustrating

I fucked up, and i asked @@Bleed if it is possible at all or if there was anything i could do to get unblacklisted in Nom's teamspeak community channel. This was days ago. I could ask him any simple question and he chooses to ignore me. I know i fucked up, i admit it. But this is just so frustrating, he was always cool with me before this, and its upsetting me to the point that im about to head off again. I dont see why i would stay somewhere im not wanted or welcomed.

I just want to know why he chooses to not even respond instead of answering it all, and thats what im trying to figure out

>inb4Deletedandbanned

>inb4opcantinb4

Can you change your signature I'm getting sick of looking at invalid images.

sure

It's a community channel, if they want to keep you blacklisted they can.

Personally I don't like blacklists. Most of the time if that channel is populated, you'll most likely have friends in there which can't be accessed. But, you shouldn't have done what you did to get blacklisted in the first place. I remember you being quite annoying while you were in one of warrior's channels once.

It's a community channel, if they want to keep you blacklisted they can.

Personally I don't like blacklists. Most of the time if that channel is populated, you'll most likely have friends in there which can't be accessed. But, you shouldn't have done what you did to get blacklisted in the first place. I remember you being quite annoying while you were in one of warrior's channels once.

right which is the exact reason why. I do admit, i can be annoying, but must of the time if im asked to chill out, then i do. The only time i dont is it the are obviously trolling. I try my best to get along in xG simply because of the mistakes i made in the past. I regreted doing it right after. It was all over the stupid EAS bot that doesnt even exist anymore, nor does the software. I dont have it anymore. The only actions made that i have a hard time understanding and accepting is the refusal to even give me the time of day.

Well it's a list that the channel owner creates that gives them the power to kick people out of their channel and if they keep joining "ban them for an hour" lol what? Since when is going somewhere against the rules. Didn't silence put the silence (lul) command in for a reason. This rule is outdated and needs to be removed as it no longer serves a purpose @@serbiansnaga @whoeverrunsteamspeak

Well it's a list that the channel owner creates that gives them the power to kick people out of their channel and if they keep joining "ban them for an hour" lol what? Since when is going somewhere against the rules. Didn't silence put the silence (lul) command in for a reason. This rule is outdated and needs to be removed as it no longer serves a purpose @@serbiansnaga @whoeverrunsteamspeak

Yes you are correct. The idea of a community channel is that the owner has full control over it and who can use it. If you don't like it, don't use their channel or buy your own and outdo them with your rules.

If someone breaks blacklist by coming back again and again, and you don't want them there, either password it or a higher up can ban them. Channel admins have server kick permissions if they don't want someone in their channel.

If someone breaks blacklist by coming back again and again, and you don't want them there, either password it or a higher up can ban them. Channel admins have server kick permissions if they don't want someone in their channel.

Yes and this IS A FEATURE! They can only kick from server if you are in their channel. So stop telling me to fix a feature or face a ban :C

Yes and this IS A FEATURE! They can only kick from server if you are in their channel. So stop telling me to fix a feature or face a ban :C

I'm fine with how it is, and I just recently learned that channel admins could kick higher ups in their channel from it, since server admins already had ban, channel kick, server kick, ect. I just don't think any ban permissions should be set up for anything not Ts3 admin, might be abused.