Hidingmaster

Hi, Its me again. I'm Hidingmaster. This is Late Night Jailbreak.

This is your reminder that Late Night Jailbreak will occur once again! Come to CSS JB Saturday night, around 11: 30pm EST to join us for a little relaxed fun. There will be something special occurring as well, I want to help give back to the community that has kept me entertained for so long. If you are smart you will find out the secret beforehand, please keep it to yourself.. it means better chances of winning (assuming I'm allowed to do it).

I will be giving away 1 game tomorrow night through some sort of way, maybe trivia. It will be done at a random time. Due to the Steam Sale, there are a lot of choices for you, but I do ask to keep it reasonable. If you are kind enough to keep it to a cheap game, I will do 2 prizes.

Where: CSS JB server

When: Tomorrow, July 13 at 11: 30 pm

Who: You.

Why: Yes.

@@serbiansnaga @@HighSociety @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Hidingmaster @@MegaRobin@@LostCause @@Jordozombie @@Zeal @@diabeetus @@snakeboyeric @@DeathGod @@Unit12p @@xShadowSpyx @@Cristo @@Gawd @@orangejuice @@ItsAaron @@arvelez @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Sporky @@John @@JakeEnglish @@TheAlpha31 @@DrPepperPhreak @@WhyJewMad @@JINGS @@BaileyJay @@Kirito @@Black_Rock @@Sep0h @@SuperNarwhal @@daddiodoug @@SonicRainbow @@Warriorsfury @@Sarcast1cninja @@arvelez @@trinindol @@Matsi @@Nub1234 @@HanYolo @@Satan @@MrSaturday @@Phantom @@MineCrack @@Movingbernie @@Bigga