TheKingBaby

Jordo - Counter-Strike: Source

As far as I know this was not during late night jailbreak, so I dont know why that is being brought up here. This has been a constant issue with jordo. This isnt the first time that jordo has done something like this, and at least from my point of view I havent seen him show that he knows the rules very well. I'm sure that there are others out there who can attest to this (and just look at that random ban he did for no reason, even though he started shooting to).

I was thinking about making a protest a while ago about him, so I guess this is as good as a place as any. I really don't think he does his admin job well, and in many cases just replies with immature comments when somebody questions him, as seen with chuck. Thats certainly not the way to handle situations.

Whether it be a demotion or talking to, something really needs to be done about it.

ooo oooooo can I spank him!

but no seriously.... I am not seeing any valid evidence here.... other than him saying "it's not my job" so fucking what he didn't immediately pass warden... the guy passed it on his own....

Tho...he did perm me for massing LOL :p

It seems like he might just need help understanding things...

off topic: I got stranded in Winnemucca a couple years ago when my car radiator exploded.... and the entire day i was sitting at the mechanic they were playing a Walker marathon.... I fucking hate Chuck Norris!

It seems like Mod shouldn't be given to people who need help.

He's an admin not mod.... I just meant maybe he was unclear about a few rules... which is understandable when people randomly change them and dont tell anyone...

and don't rate me ill have you banned for spamming ratings - @@MagicalPurple <--- LOL

ooo oooooo can I spank him!

but no seriously.... I am not seeing any valid evidence here.... other than him saying "it's not my job" so fucking what he didn't immediately pass warden... the guy passed it on his own....

Tho...he did perm me for massing LOL :p

It seems like he might just need help understanding things...

off topic: I got stranded in Winnemucca a couple years ago when my car radiator exploded.... and the entire day i was sitting at the mechanic they were playing a Walker marathon.... I fucking hate Chuck Norris!

He's an admin not mod.... I just meant maybe he was unclear about a few rules... which is understandable when people randomly change them and dont tell anyone...

and don't rate me ill have you banned for spamming ratings - @@MagicalPurple <--- LOL

Please get out of this thread if you aren't willing to take it seriously.

I was being serious and I was ignored... you guys are ridiculous for thinking those screenshots are evidence of anything... They show absolutely NOTHING WRONG... and I haven't seen jordo fuck up other than when he banned me, which seemed like a misunderstanding of a rule and was fixed so I don't think there is a problem. so -1

I was being serious and I was ignored... you guys are ridiculous for thinking those screenshots are evidence of anything... They show absolutely NOTHING WRONG... and I haven't seen jordo fuck up other than when he banned me, which seemed like a misunderstanding of a rule and was fixed so I don't think there is a problem. so -1

But it was a rule that is quite basic, and as far as I know has never really been changed. It may have been unclear, but its not proper to just perm someone if you are unclear of a rule. This is not the first time he has done this, and many times he ignores and complaints you have regarding his knowledge or banning of someone. Unfortunately we cant access the game chat since the rank website is down, that would help clarify the situation describe above. Although my point wasn't based off of what occurred yesterday, but rather an accumulation of things.

Matsi I just want to say why are you acting like an immature dick out of nowhere. On the George Zimmerman thread you showed your serious side and didn't joke about how he used the law to have an excuse to use his gun to kill the kid. But on XG related issues you go out of your way to insult Chuck for no reason on a serious subject.

Now I don't know how long you guys known each other or what's with the hostilely but honestly knock it off. You're childish batter gets on people's nerves and people are getting tired of it. You said before you wanted to mature and improve your relations with some XG members. Well starting shit like this isn't going to help you improve or mature in any way, Jordo has been slacking off and not doing his job when it comes to being an admin. We just want him to act more seriously or be demoted if he isn't going to take his job as a admin seriously.

+1 Jordo can have fun, but he needs to act more like an admin and not a 10 year old who pretends to be king.

But it was a rule that is quite basic, and as far as I know has never really been changed. It may have been unclear, but its not proper to just perm someone if you are unclear of a rule. This is not the first time he has done this, and many times he ignores and complaints you have regarding his knowledge or banning of someone. Unfortunately we cant access the game chat since the rank website is down, that would help clarify the situation describe above. Although my point wasn't based off of what occurred yesterday, but rather an accumulation of things.

But like i said, other than when he banned me I haven't seen him fuck up.... and those screenshots are crap, so all I have to go on is hearsay... does no one have any proof of anything else?

But like i said, other than when he banned me I haven't seen him fuck up.... and those screenshots are crap, so all I have to go on is hearsay... does no one have any proof of anything else?

The screenshots show clear evidence of him ignoring me and laughing at me. ie not doing his job. Stop turning this thread into a personal debate, this is a serious matter that needs to be addressed.

As far as I know there isnt any other proof. That doesn't mean I can't say something about it and let people know that I think he has screwed up more than enough. I didn't come in here expecting something serious to be done, but I sure hope someone is proactive in this to make sure he understands what is expected of him.

Matsi I just want to say why are you acting like an immature dick out of nowhere. On the George Zimmerman thread you showed your serious side and didn't joke about how he used the law to have an excuse to use his gun to kill the kid. But on XG related issues you go out of your way to insult Chuck for no reason on a serious subject.

Now I don't know how long you guys known each other or what's with the hostilely but honestly knock it off. You're childish batter gets on people's nerves and people are getting tired of it. You said before you wanted to mature and improve your relations with some XG members. Well starting shit like this isn't going to help you improve or mature in any way, Jordo has been slacking off and not doing his job when it comes to being an admin. We just want him to act more seriously or be demoted if he isn't going to take his job as a admin seriously.

+1 Jordo can have fun, but he needs to act more like an admin and not a 10 year old who pretends to be king.

I didn't intend to insult xG chuck norris.... I was refering to the real chuck norris... and if you had to sit at a mechanic getting robbed of hundreds of dollars for car repairs because you're in the middle of nowhere so they can charge what they want with nothing to do other than watch chuck norris in Walker Texas Ranger for 12 hours, you would hate the show too.

The screenshots show clear evidence of him ignoring me and laughing at me. ie not doing his job. Stop turning this thread into a personal debate, this is a serious matter that needs to be addressed.

WTF LOL I wasnt turning it into a personal debate... I was stating my opinion that those screenshots aren't suffecient proof of anything.... "ignoring you and laughing at you"..... hardly "abuse" and they do not show what you asked that he ignored, other than what you say you said....

Also.... if he didnt SEE it happening... he can't just slay the person because you say to... and I cannot tell that from those pictures...

As far as I know there isnt any other proof. That doesn't mean I can't say something about it and let people know that I think he has screwed up more than enough. I didn't come in here expecting something serious to be done, but I sure hope someone is proactive in this to make sure he understands what is expected of him.

And that is what this is supposed to be for... and I'm not saying you guys shouldn't say what you think of him and such... but I am also saying what I have observed of him and also that i do not see anything wrong in those screenshots....

Am I not entitled to my opinions of him/this thread/that proof as well?

The screenshots do prove that Jordo doesn't take his duty seriously. People everywhere on any online game TF2, CSS, DOTA 2, WOW, COD, UT, etc have always complained about admins being abusive, favoring, and ignoring people's complaints to the higher ups and when they don't do jack it hurts the community. Im sure we've all been victims of admin abuse in the past before joining xG. Jordo needs to address this issue and come with a decision. Either be demoted or start being a little more serious.

WTF LOL I wasnt turning it into a personal debate... I was stating my opinion that those screenshots aren't suffecient proof of anything.... "ignoring you and laughing at you"..... hardly "abuse" and they do not show what you asked that he ignored, other than what you say you said....

Also.... if he didnt SEE it happening... he can't just slay the person because you say to... and I cannot tell that from those pictures...

And that is what this is supposed to be for... and I'm not saying you guys shouldn't say what you think of him and such... but I am also saying what I have observed of him and also that i do not see anything wrong in those screenshots....

Stated already that it wasn't really considered abuse. Read my post. Also saw what? I said that the warden was spamming and not doing his job, it shows he is ignoring that clear as day "its not my job".

Stated already that it wasn't really considered abuse. Read my post. Also saw what? I said that the warden was spamming and not doing his job, it shows he is ignoring that clear as day "its not my job".

It doesn't show that you said that... all it says is him saying "it's not my job" which could be refering to anything... I am not saying you are wrong, only that the proof doesn't prove anything unless I take your word for it...

It also shows that warden was passed and a new one took over in the next two lines.

I am not trying to be a dick or fight with you.

It doesn't show that you said that... all it says is him saying "it's not my job" which could be refering to anything... I am not saying you are wrong, only that the proof doesn't prove anything unless I take your word for it...

It also shows that warden was passed and a new one took over in the next two lines.

I am not trying to be a dick or fight with you.

That's why I have another mod that was on at the time testifying @@SonicRainbow take his word for it if you dont trust mine