Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

Jordo

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50366858

Evidence:

Jordo not responding, simply saying "lol". [MEDIA=imgur]CymXpwE[/MEDIA]

I asked Jordo to relieve warden of duty (he was breaking vents, spamming for warden, not giving orders) and this was his response [MEDIA=imgur]qjUCH7Y[/MEDIA]

Also I have a staff member that was online at the time to testify:

@@SonicRainbow

Further Information:

Not abuse I guess, but come on man, do your job. This is the kind of stuff that makes me annoyed, staff just not doing their job because they think its "funny".

Even though last night was the night to screw around, maybe Jordo just thought that he could keep it going. Being staff is very important for the community and the players. If we don't have staff doing their job, then why are you staff. Staff must pay attention to the game as much as they can, and work with other staff to come with solutions to help the players, make the game better. In xG we don't really have any of that and if you're not going to pay attention to the game, and not help out. Stop being staff. +1

All I see from the first screenshot is him saying "lol"... likely at you saying you were about to report him... lmao...

The second screenshot shows him saying it's not my job, but doesn't show what that is in reply to... although... I am confused that you say the warden spammed and was breaking vents... the screenshot says the warden was a mod... (rainbowdashie?) and at right after he says it's not my job... a new warden took over according to the plugin...

As far as I know this was not during late night jailbreak, so I dont know why that is being brought up here. This has been a constant issue with jordo. This isnt the first time that jordo has done something like this, and at least from my point of view I havent seen him show that he knows the rules very well. I'm sure that there are others out there who can attest to this (and just look at that random ban he did for no reason, even though he started shooting to).

I was thinking about making a protest a while ago about him, so I guess this is as good as a place as any. I really don't think he does his admin job well, and in many cases just replies with immature comments when somebody questions him, as seen with chuck. Thats certainly not the way to handle situations.

Whether it be a demotion or talking to, something really needs to be done about it.

jordo as others have said,it is you're job to take care of those who do not go by the motd.Me personally id let this be a warning and for you to start taking care of people who spam for warden or break any other rule.Be the leader my fellow friend! In gods name we pray,Amen!

As far as I know this was not during late night jailbreak, so I dont know why that is being brought up here. This has been a constant issue with jordo. This isnt the first time that jordo has done something like this, and at least from my point of view I havent seen him show that he knows the rules very well. I'm sure that there are others out there who can attest to this (and just look at that random ban he did for no reason, even though he started shooting to).

I was thinking about making a protest a while ago about him, so I guess this is as good as a place as any. I really don't think he does his admin job well, and in many cases just replies with immature comments when somebody questions him, as seen with chuck. Thats certainly not the way to handle situations.

Whether it be a demotion or talking to, something really needs to be done about it.

ooo oooooo can I spank him!

but no seriously.... I am not seeing any valid evidence here.... other than him saying "it's not my job" so fucking what he didn't immediately pass warden... the guy passed it on his own....

Tho...he did perm me for massing LOL :P

It seems like he might just need help understanding things...

off topic: I got stranded in Winnemucca a couple years ago when my car radiator exploded.... and the entire day i was sitting at the mechanic they were playing a Walker marathon.... I fucking hate Chuck Norris!

ooo oooooo can I spank him!

but no seriously.... I am not seeing any valid evidence here.... other than him saying "it's not my job" so fucking what he didn't immediately pass warden... the guy passed it on his own....

Tho...he did perm me for massing LOL :p

It seems like he might just need help understanding things...

off topic: I got stranded in Winnemucca a couple years ago when my car radiator exploded.... and the entire day i was sitting at the mechanic they were playing a Walker marathon.... I fucking hate Chuck Norris!

It seems like Mod shouldn't be given to people who need help.