Jaybreeze

can someone tell me

because if you were staying on that... a T coming out of armory wouldn't be able to get out... because you are "camping the entrance/exit to armory" It's the same reason why blocking the way to a vent or vent cell is considered vent camping.

a T coming out of armory wouldn't be able to get out... because you are "camping the entrance/exit to armory" It's the same reason why blocking the way to a vent or vent cell is considered vent camping.

theres like 3 other ways to get out of armory. its not like im sitting in armory camping it to make sure t's dont get guns. its probably the best spot for a ct to oversee all the t's and its restricted, i just dont get it

theres like 3 other ways to get out of armory. its not like im sitting in armory camping it to make sure t's dont get guns. its probably the best spot for a ct to oversee all the t's and its restricted, i just dont get it

It's not that big of a deal. Just let it go, you can sit somewhere else.

Only accessible through armory. If you were to be climbing up that ladder, you're in armory, so rebel and can be killed on site by the CT up there.

I think the "only accessible through armory" explanation is a bit flawed. What explains the smaller armory ledge on lego then? It is accessible from outside armory by jumping on the box but is still considered to be part of armory.

Or another example, the armory window on electric, it is accessible from the upper area outside armory as well, yet is considered to be part of armory.

I think what defines the boundaries of armory is an obvious change such as the transition from the armory window on electric to the upper catwalk or leaving all parts that are connected to armory such as on lego.