Visceral

Warden Plug-in

I was in jailbreak today and the warden said "crouch follow me" every T started looking or walking towards the wrong CT no one got killed by there are those itchy trigger finger CT's. So why not get the "Warden" Plugin it Highlights the Warden BLUE so everyone knows who the Warden is. I'm not sure what the plug-in is called but it would be nice to get this on CS:S xG Jailbreak.

We have a plugin on CSGO which turns the warden blue but we still have this problem because once the next round starts, the previous warden is still blue.

probabaly never gonna happen seeing that silence is only one with access and doesn't have time for it

Silence won't give the DLs of CS:S server access. Other wise shit would happen

You can easily tell who the warden is by looking at the top-left bar (with the name in it) and start looking/following the correct person with the mic over his head that is saying "FOLLOW MEE, SLAVES!!"

probabaly never gonna happen seeing that silence is only one with access and doesn't have time for it

yea ik

If the warden can't tarp before 5:00, why are CT's allowed to? #motdlogic

And yes I realize this happens after 5 too, but I think it should not be allowed anyway. Many times you have 12 CT's talking at the same time and you hear "run to pool", only to find out it wasn't the warden.

Pssssst, add it to the motd as it is a serious tarp.

To be completely honest, CTs [not warden] who are intentionally tarping [before 5:00] for the sole purpose of getting Ts killed is a slayable offense. Because our MoTD Rules states that tarping is "giving out orders that conflict each other", it's justifiable to slay a CT who is not warden by giving a "conflicting order" to that of the Warden's legitimate order.

Our DL is inactive anyway :/

And yes I realize this happens after 5 too, but I think it should not be allowed anyway. Many times you have 12 CT's talking at the same time and you hear "run to pool", only to find out it wasn't the warden.

Lol, half the time it's a T that does it

Our DL is inactive anyway :/

Lol, half the time it's a T that does it

You mean half the time it's @@Hellafun13 ?