TheKingBaby

This Clan Is Shit

Have you ever experienced staff abuse?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever experienced staff abuse?

• Yes
    • No

It's literally like the American government. We have those of higher power who can do as they please while they constantly reprimand and punish us to the full extent of their will.

An admin says a racial slur? No problem!

A member says a racial slur? Gagged, silenced, kicked. Reason: GTFO

"Wanna be a CT? Too bad. As an admin I will use team switch on myself because the queue is too long."

"Hmm this guy is camping but clearly is a new player and doesn't understand MOTD....slayed!"

"I got killed by a member I don't like! Better use PM to curse him out!"

"He spammed for warden?.....It's not my job to pass it"

Everything above has and continues to happen in our Css servers. Mostly JailBreak. I hate seeing this happen, we have great staff, but it's the SELECT FEW that choose to abuse their powers and not do their job that drives away potential members and regular players.

I saw this like a long time ago and it has slowly come back up... I can't remember who was doing it recently but. It happens

An admin says a racial slur? No problem!

This happens often with some staff members. I'm not sure if they gag themselves, or try to bypass it, or anything like that..

"Wanna be a CT? Too bad. As an admin I will use team switch on myself because the queue is too long."

This has only happened once by what i know (@@Hellafun13 ). I've never seen it abused excessively.

"Hmm this guy is camping but clearly is a new player and doesn't understand MOTD....slayed!"

If this is during LCT then yes, they should know by the MOTD given to them when they first join the server to not camp during certain times/in certain places.

But it depends on when/where he's camping.

"I got killed by a member I don't like! Better use PM to curse him out!"

This is just sometimes used as a joke. If you seriously take offense to us doing that, well. GL handling everything else this clan has to offer. We just get mad every once and a while and/or just wanna joke around because we died.

"He spammed for warden?.....It's not my job to pass it"

Admins should do what is right in situations, but sometimes they leave it up to the spammer to pass it themselves, or the admins will do it. (Idk how that helps, but it sometimes goes like that..)

But i'm not trying to start fights from this, So if you disagree, just do whatever, and yolo.

Eat more ramen!

An admin says a racial slur? No problem! A member says a racial slur? Gagged, silenced, kicked. Reason: GTFO

I love how many of our own staff don't read the general rules. Unless I'm spamming excessively, or using it in an openly racist or aggressive manner, I can say the niggerword all I want. Several staff members get incredibly butthurt and immediately will gag/kick/ban someone even if they just put the word "nigger" in chat, even if it's not meant to be aggressive or openly racist in any way.

-6. Keep all language PG- 13 on the servers, forum, and Teamspeak. *You will not be kicked/slayed/banned for cussing. However, if you are doing it excessivly to troll or abuse someone it will have repercussions.

I just hate how admins dont do their jobs , sometimes i have to be on admin chat telling them people are afk or someone is breaking the rule and they dont do anything about it cause they probaly are 'friends' or something or too lazy. They should really be on their game at all times.

someone is breaking the rule and they dont do anything about it

You do have to remember that admins aren't all-powerful beings, we're just normal people like everyone else, and we can't see everything at the same time. If a mod/admin didn't see the rulebreaking happen, and there isn't any other proof to show what happened, then we really can't do anything. We can't just slay people on a whim or on a hunch, we have to be 110% that the person we're slaying actually broke the rule that we're slaying them for. While I do think that staff should be in spec most of the time, sometimes we just wanna have a little fun and just relax, because that's really the entire point of playing.

I just hate how admins dont do their jobs , sometimes i have to be on admin chat telling them people are afk or someone is breaking the rule and they dont do anything about it cause they probaly are 'friends' or something or too lazy. They should really be on their game at all times.

We aren't perfect, We like to watch games (speccing a person who's involved in a day) and not check for afks/rule breakers/etc. We can't do stuff just cause you said "(name) freekilled me#!@#!". We sometimes get carried away looking at games. (Doesn't mean we won't do our job, just means give us time to do it. A little notification will help but you don't need to constantly shout at us, We have to chat with each other/the person suspected of breaking a rule)

Yes i surely understand Mods/Admins want to enjoy their time but I have been playing for a good while to even know CT's are still in armory past 7:30 for me to ask Admins to slay him , I know most of the rules but not I am not perfect . I do make mistakes but this is why I bring it up with multiple people on my friends list before saying anything.

Pretty sure, unless it's LCT or warday, admins aren't allowed to slay people that are afk...

Really? Whenever I mention someone is afk it usually follows with a slay right afterwords. But I agree with the part when you said when someone is breaking the rules they don't do anything. From what I was told (can't remember who) the mods and admins won't slay unless they see it they will not except eye witnesses because they need proof like a screenshot.

Really? Whenever I mention someone is afk it usually follows with a slay right afterwords. But I agree with the part when you said when someone is breaking the rules they don't do anything. From what I was told (can't remember who) the mods and admins won't slay unless they see it they will not except eye witnesses because they need proof like a screenshot.

Admins/Mods CANNOT act on something they did not see, they can ask the person if they did such and such and if they admit to it they can act on that, but they cannot act based solely on hearsay.

Try to remember that the admins and mods are there to play and have fun as well, they wont always see everything!