Priggles

Bring back Saxton Hale = Bring back ex members

Lemme start this off with a Disclaimer:

I haven't had the holy oh my god this s**t is amazing experience on the xG Saxton Hale sever, because I hadn't been introduced to TF2 at that time.

Anyways, a lot of my friends who happened to be xG members left because they want the "old xG" back. Again, not being around at that time in TF2 doesn't help me much, but it seems to me that what they want is the Saxton Hale server back. I realize that the clan is struggling with money right now, but I think that if we replace the Jailbreak 2 server with VHS (Saxton Hale), it would be for the best. I don't see why we need two servers for the same game mode. So I hope you consider what I say, usually, people don't consider what I say and never reply to my posts, but that won't ruin my confidence .~.

Even if they did bring back the Saxton Hale/FF2 server, (which Brian and Rise have tried to revive) some of the old members (such as Rise and Joker) wont be accepted back in because most people that are active in the TF2 div wouldnt vouch for them to be back in the clan. Plus Rise got banned on TS. But if someone is able to do this, I would love it. Kappa

Even if they did bring back the Saxton Hale/FF2 server, (which Brian and Rise have tried to revive) some of the old members (such as Rise and Joker) wont be accepted back in because most people that are active in the TF2 div wouldnt vouch for them to be back in the clan. Plus Rise got banned on TS. But if someone is able to do this, I would love it. Kappa

But even if we can't get them back, we can attract a lot of other people. Rise and Joker will be missed if they don't ever come back, but we can always look to the future and hope for great people to join xG. After all, I hear most of the great members came to xG because of Saxton Hale

Plugin was broken, and there's still some iffy status on how exactly it's going to be fixed.

That being said, I'll see what I can do to repair the damage. Expect to see the server up this weekend, if not by Monday.

I remember FF2/SH. I believe on of the first servers I played and then joined FBI which I believe Joker started(Memory a bit iffy so correct me if I am wrong) cant wait to see it up again.

+1 Now, I might not have that big of an opinion on this because in am fairly new to xG but every time I check out the Too Much Citrus gamemode map whatever it is, it usually is empty or with very few players on. So instead of going out and getting a whole new server just replace that one. And what populates servers is believe it or not how much xG's are in the server promoting it and just playing it. Apparently a lot of people love SH so please try and get it up and running so I don't have to go on a different server/network to play it. :) <3