Drendan

Drendan - Garry's Mod

Purple you sound like you are 8 so dont talk about age. drendan is mature for his age and he's an old member, people actually like him unlike you

Think i fucking care douche bag?

I was going leave xG, but now Im going stay just to make you mad.

Stay if you like, it's not like anyone cares whether you're in or not, you dont mean shit

Purple you sound like you are 8 so dont talk about age. drendan is mature for his age and he's an old member, people actually like him unlike you

Think i fucking care douche bag?

I was going leave xG, but now Im going stay just to make you mad.

Stay if you like, it's not like anyone cares whether you're in or not, you dont mean shit

You do. If i remember correctly you said this...

plz purple, do us a favor and leave xG

+1. Good former moderator, know the motd well, very mature for his age, never is disrespectful. I would love to see him back in xG.

A: 7/10

M: 8.5/10

@@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga

@@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@serbiansnaga

+1 ive never had a problem with drendan while he was in xg, he knew the rules, was respectful and wasnt like some faggot who was trying to be le edgy by thinking that they're the funniest person in the world and saying stupid shit