HiddenInsanity

HiddenInsanity - Counter-Strike: Source

0:52942999

Information:

I would like to appoligize for being abusive in the JailBreak Server. I will listen to the server rules and respect the players and admins. Hopefully I will be allowed back into the Xenogamers servers.

Blocked (32) HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, HiddenInsanity, Hidden, Hidden, Hello, User, Hidden, Hidden, Hidden #Insanity?, Hidden #Insanity?, HiddenInsanity, Hidden, Hello, Hidden, Hidden, HiddenHop, Hidden, Hidden, Hidden, Hidden, User, Hidden, Hidden, Hidden, Hidden, HiddenInsanity

Holy shit.

but anyway, @@HaaDron if he checks forums, you banned him with the reason "Abusive"

Ill tell hadron to check forums when he has the chance,but also, was this guy a admin or something? I don't remember him (maybe just cuz it was awhile ago, idk) , if he was abusive.

I don't think he was, back then we didn't have fancy reasons for bans. especially not ban disconnected. he probably massed or something, idk. or some other reason.

I don't think he was, back then we didn't have fancy reasons for bans. especially not ban disconnected. he probably massed or something, idk. or some other reason.

Back in my day we didn't have sourcebans we had a Rolodex!

Damn I remember you. I don't remember what you did though. What I can say is that I didn't dish out bans, especially perms, lightly. I was a pretty lax admin and would only ban people when it was serious. Whatever you did really did deserve a perm. It was probably admin abuse of some sort, Idk. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get a second chance.