Forest

The time has come

Guys, it's over. He now has supreme power. Run for your lives, we must meet secretly in basements now until the time comes, when we shall rise from the darkness. We shall claim what is rightfully ours. The death of those they call 'Forest'.

cut the tall trees nigguhs, I ain't going down to no gotdamn tree and his hippie brethren without a fight. I've burnt down dozens of these fuckers, and man there's nothing like listening to their screams as the collapse and burn to a cinder, trying to run when they realize they don't have any fucking legs. Burn motherfuckers, motherfuckers burn.

ai43.tinypic.com_2q0vlo7.jpg.689233bb3d874fd737b798c096168105.jpg

ai44.tinypic.com_2my3wnq.jpg.9035ffeb1f748cff95f1405d4a35c42b.jpg

ai39.tinypic.com_11qhcmv.jpg.9cf115ef985d0e137bbfee50fa4152e1.jpg

Oh yeah, and I have your nudes, I will post them if shit hits the fan.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T CARE|To those wondering on the trailer I made. It took me an around 50 mins to make the whole thing. What I did first was gather some photos that would depress you if you cared about the nature (The burning forests.) After that I downloaded the first song of the -background music- forest had put on this thread. I then gathered the rest of the pictures I needed. I went into my editing maker. (Windows Live Movie Maker) and I put everything together. However putting all the pictures together and all the transactions took quite some time. After making the whole thing I realized the music was to loud, and I didn't want to spend another thiry minutes editing again. After It was done editing, I saved the movie and had to rewatch it and do the voice over (because I don't have audacity to make the voices). As short as the video is, The voice over was the hardest part. Knowing me you know I am a derp and I don't talk properly. It took me a few tries before I just let this one go even though this one wasn't perfect. However I am proud of myself doing it, and I am glad everyone likes it.