ABusinessMan

Questions!

Was the course of action taken regarding to my membership accurate?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Was the course of action taken regarding to my membership accurate?

• Yes (because I dont like you)
    • No (Because I like you)
    • Yes (Because you were a "Troll" and massively disrespected)
    • No (Because It was a spam and a one time thing)

NOT MEANT TO BE A FLAME WAR THREAD NOR WILL IT TURN INTO ONE.

So I got a quick question for all of the CS:S division that has actually been in game with me.

If you never played a game with prior to when my membership was revoked THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU LEAVE.

So, should I have been removed from xG because of my le/scoop face spam? Again, this only pertains to members/staff that have been in game on CS:S JB.

I just want to know what you think about my removal (Not as though its a fucking end of the world lord jesus save us all type-of-thing)

Please try to refrain from arguing in this thread as I am genuinely concerned about this as there are mixed opinions and I want to see them and Id rather not it get closed.

@@DarkWolf6052 before you close it for spam/flame war let me at least try to make it work?

Oh and answer the poll too, I even made choices for those of you that will answer yes because you hate me and im da biggest pheg ever.

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A FLAME/ARGUMENT THREAD. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Gonna go ahead and drop a couple names down on the floor yo @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@tree @@Forest @@Warriorsfury @@Matsi @@TurdWig @@MegaRobin @@xShadowSpyx @@SonicRainbow

EVEN IF I DIDNT ADD YOU, AS LONG AS YOU PLAYED CS:S JB PRIOR TO MY REMOVAL FROM xG I URGE YOU TO GIVE FEEDBACK.

--EDIT---

Yo shit I forgot my nigga @@MineCrack

You kind of went into teamspeak and started pissing everyone off. Then you spammed me on steam with youtube videos that you've showed me already.

What I thought that happened was: I told aubri to stfu about matters that didn't pertain to her and then was banned. I did fuck with darkwolf a bit too much though. The steam thing I do remember and yeah that was me being a attention needy childfag

#banthechildfags

You kind of went into teamspeak and started pissing everyone off. Then you spammed me on steam with youtube videos that you've showed me already.

What I thought that happened was: I told aubri to stfu about matters that didn't pertain to her and then was banned. I did fuck with darkwolf a bit too much though. The steam thing I do remember and yeah that was me being a attention needy childfag

#banthechildfags

Pretty sure she was just commenting on your attitude. If you go by those terms then none of this really pertains to us.

#banthechildfags

Pretty sure she was just commenting on your attitude. If you go by those terms then none of this really pertains to us.

I hate to admit it but ownt

Your in-game attitude is fine except that your voice annoys me but you can't do much about that. However, once you got on the forums it was a whole different story, it seemed like it was your goal to piss people off.

Making my own option: Yes, because you relentlessly trolled and harassed players/members to the point of being removed membership.

It wasn't solely based on your spam so much as it was based on the attitude you showed of doing something you knew would end with negative consequences. Meaning, you were warned multiple times on separate occasions in regards to either spamming, name calling, or general trolling, but the attitude remained the same toward it (up until now).

Your in-game attitude is fine except that your voice annoys me but you can't do much about that. However, once you got on the forums it was a whole different story, it seemed like it was your goal to piss people off.

Being 100% honest, when my ban request was made yeah my mindset "lol lets be mastur troll and troll hue so funny" but as I saw the membership protest I started thinking differently. I started understanding that Im a #childfag and I need to respect higher-ups and members that have been in a community. I guess it just took multiple members kicking me out of the community for it to finally get through my thick skull. I know nobody took my take on the situation on the member protest seriously as they thought I was just sucking up but yeah. Still not gonna lie I do understand the annoyance of spam now as I was playing on electric and Scuba and Jacob were spamming "Nigger and le/scoop face" over and over and it got to me as I couldn't type shit.

----- On a Side note----

Thank you for not flaming I honestly thought you would start flaming tybj

Making my own option: Yes, because you relentlessly trolled and harassed players/members to the point of being removed membership.

It wasn't solely based on your spam so much as it was based on the attitude you showed of doing something you knew would end with negative consequences. Meaning, you were warned multiple times on separate occasions in regards to either spamming, name calling, or general trolling, but the attitude remained the same toward it (up until now).

The bold text that I highlighted is something 100% true as I did admit to it multiple times that I knew something bad would happen, I was warned multiple times only in regard to spamming though. ( IM NOT STATING OR IMPLYING THAT I NEED MULTIPLE WARNINGS TO STOP MY TROLLING OR ITS UNFAIR) I do understand that a certain member in xG takes offense to pleb so after a bite more "hue mastur troll 9gag army" I stopped realizing I was acting my shoesize which happens to be my age. But again +1 to forest for being #tru