In-Game Name:

lllllll

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44607152

Information:

TOLD BY FOREST TO PUT AS CS:S DIVISION.

REGARDING TO MY TS3 BAN.

The Story:
(DURING THE TIME OF MY TROLLING AND DISRESPECT AND MEMBERSHIP PROTEST) I had broke blacklist by darkwolf and he banned me for 1 day. Fast forward to a couple days later while I am blatantly disrespecting darkwolf through PM on ts3 and I was kicked (Im assuming darkwolf) I join Warriors room channel and "Aubri" starts going on about how I should respect people and she doesnt understand why I dont see the consequences. I told her to "Shut the fuck up and don't invite yourself into matters that dont concern you when you aren't even in xG" and then I was banned from ts3 for 7 days with the reason of "Trolling" by PinoyPsycho. At the end of the 7 days I try to join in, The same ban reason pops up but now Im permed.

Not asking for an Immediate unban but maybe shortening it to a week?

Disrespecting so many times I believe that you should do something and stop complaining that basically says you are going troll again and you are not going to stop

Disrespecting so many times I believe that you should do something and stop complaining that basically says you are going troll again and you are not going to stop

I read this 3 times and gave up can you word it easily for me Im foreign.

@@ABusinessMan if you keep trolling you won't ever be unbanned

Yea totaly not trolling here. Honestly i'm glad your permed. That means i don't have to hear your annoying ass trolling anymore. -1. Don't unban this kid. Major Troll.

Yea totaly not trolling here. Honestly i'm glad your permed. That means i don't have to hear your annoying ass trolling anymore. -1. Don't unban this kid. Major Troll.

Alright, not gonna argue and disrespect you even though there is a fucking shouting in my head telling me too. I genuinely didn't understand. If you didn't know about me, Im czech and not many people in the CZ REP speak english MUCH LESS fluent english.

Alright, not gonna argue and disrespect you even though there is a fucking shouting in my head telling me too. I genuinely didn't understand. If you didn't know about me, Im czech and not many people in the CZ REP speak english MUCH LESS fluent english.

Sorry didn't know about dat. Still -1

Still acts like a troll. He won't change.

Not arguing with you but explain one instance in the last week Ive trolled?

And don't say me calling you dook is trolling because it was one of your names at a time.

+1 , banned for perm on TS for saying shut the fuck up, lol?. Even with his previous offenses, that doesn't warrant a perm, make it another week, also he hardly trolls on the servers anymore, he just does dumb shit as a CT

+1 , banned for perm on TS for saying shut the fuck up, lol?. Even with his previous offenses, that doesn't warrant a perm, make it another week, also he hardly trolls on the servers anymore, he is a dumb shit as a CT

#FIXED

Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Kirito

Say stay permed all you want, You don't understand how easy ts3 is to get unbanned from forcefully.

I wont do it because I already have a bad rep in my favorite clan so.

Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Kirito

Say stay permed all you want, You don't understand how easy ts3 is to get unbanned from forcefully.

I wont do it because I already have a bad rep in my favorite clan so.

A.k.a avoiding ban