ThePenguin

CS GO Div

This Division is dying. Plain and simple. The main reason for this (and i can't stress this enough) is because no one populates the servers. The largest population I've seen in weeks was 18 people (only reason it got this high was because Shadow and I populated and I invited everyone on my friends like staff should do) that lasted an hour or two. Something needs to be done before this division dies completely.

I dont know how you just noticed this, it was already dying since like some what early in the year. We do pop up to like 25 people. But no one likes trying to populate that no one is willing to play.

We spend a shit load of time trying to populate but no one likes populating alone, and it gets pretty boring after trying for so long without results. Which is why a good amount of people have already left.

Yes populating is a problem but it isn't the main thing wrong. Even when we have populated to 10-15 people there is not much keeping people playing and making them come back. Also one thing that always happens is staff will slowly but surely move over on to another game which is normally ttt which kills the server population. I still think when we get hub we'll manage to pull in some more dedicated players which will bring it back to how it was.

I dont know how you just noticed this, it was already dying since like some what early in the year. We do pop up to like 25 people. But no one likes trying to populate that no one is willing to play.

We spend a shit load of time trying to populate but no one likes populating alone, and it gets pretty boring after trying for so long without results. Which is why a good amount of people have already left.

I didn't just notice it but it has become too big a problem for me to hope would fix itself (with summer arriving, etc.), as a couple weeks ago the server was populated daily, unlike now that it is almost never populated

Yes populating is a problem but it isn't the main thing wrong. Even when we have populated to 10-15 people there is not much keeping people playing and making them come back. Also one thing that always happens is staff will slowly but surely move over on to another game which is normally ttt which kills the server population. I still think when we get hub we'll manage to pull in some more dedicated players which will bring it back to how it was.

The reason people start leaving around the time we get 15 people is because that's the same time staff start leaving and like you said kills the population

This Division is dying. Plain and simple. The main reason for this (and i can't stress this enough) is because no one populates the servers. The largest population I've seen in weeks was 18 people (only reason it got this high was because Shadow and I populated and I invited everyone on my friends like staff should do) that lasted an hour or two. Something needs to be done before this division dies completely.

Like i said, just a few days ago we had 26-30.

So ? We all know it's not hard to get the population high, it's about keeping the population at that point.

So ? We all know it's not hard to get the population high, it's about keeping the population at that point.

exactly, cs:go can be the most populated server, it's just we have nothing to offer anymore.. sure if we have dedicated people as penguin so described, and we get our population up, then what? it gets boring because we have no new maps, no hub. sure it can be populated but for how long till everyone gets bored? i think a hub would keep the population only growing, it wouldn't populate it as thats an easy task to do

exactly, cs:go can be the most populated server, it's just we have nothing to offer anymore.. sure if we have dedicated people as penguin so described, and we get our population up, then what? it gets boring because we have no new maps, no hub. sure it can be populated but for how long till everyone gets bored? i think a hub would keep the population only growing, it wouldn't populate it as thats an easy task to do

Once hub comes out that'll be enough to keep people on. Look at HG, they play one map so what's keeping people playing ? their store.

Corvo is right no hub makes it boring, I have so many hours into JB and there is nothing to play for anymore, I only go on a bit to try and keep it populated. But honestly without HUB or anything it just gets boring. With hub I will play to get credits and stuff.

ye hub/store

can we all agree and stop making similar threads?

plus i think people get bored from jail, look, half of the staff playing garry's mod or other games that they got from summer sale

so just give it a time.

We never even had fucking hub on this server at all; it never worked properly, but we managed to get almost a full server when I first joined. CS:S had hub longest; with respect it probably was a lot more popular than cs;go.