MrAwesome104

[xG] MrAwesome104 - Counter-Strike: Source

Aight, Mr awesome is one of those people who are pretty mature for their age, everything I get onto TEAMSPEAK I always see him on, he will attempt to enforce the rules quite abut ie someone is ark or freekill notifies a mod in TEAMSPEAK, so cut out the middle man, I think he will be a great mod +1

+1 Knows the rules, activate, respectful, fun to play with and he WILL be a great part to CS:S staff :D Get his fat ass in here.

M:8/10

A:8/10

D:+1

I've grown to like Awesome. He's a good kid and is easy to hang around with. He knows the rules well enough that he could have a position in staff. I'll keep him under my wing.

+1 Active, Mature, isn't annoying, knows MOTD, has the least problems and cool with everybody.

I agree with moderator for him, we need less Christians...uh... I mean people who abuse their power or do nothing and have more guys like MrAwesome to actually do things right.

+1 Active, Mature, isn't annoying, knows MOTD, has the least problems and cool with everybody.

I agree with moderator for him, we need less Christians...uh... I mean people who abuse their power or do nothing and have more guys like MrAwesome to actually do things right.

The video in your signature says it all.

The video in your signature says it all.

What can I say? I'm a 666 kinda guy.

Also @@MegaRobin I love you too bro ;)

we both made xG on the same day haha, Deff +1 to this you could be a little immature but that is not the case now, you are active and mature and know the rules.

M:9/10

A:8/10

How much vouches does he need?

mod submissions don't go on x vouches get mod. they are just to let the community give input on a person.