MrAwesome104

New Last CT songs

Hmm chrome on my phone kept crashing after i posted the reply, stated it wasnt successfully posted or some shit. So anyway to fix ze triple post? Well changed the posts to say something different attempt to fix it

@@Forest

I see everyone is +1'ing this.

However, nothing will happen without initiative.

With access to the nfo server now. Can I send you a list of songs to add bi-weekly? Or possibly weekly?

@@Forest

With access to the nfo server now. Can I send you a list of songs to add bi-weekly? Or possibly weekly?

No idea how I would go about doing that. That's the Division Leader's cup of tea @@HighSociety . Of course it helps that he get access to the server so he can make changes @@Rhododendron

@@Forest

No idea how I would go about doing that. That's the Division Leader's cup of tea @@HighSociety . Of course it helps that he get access to the server so he can make changes @@Rhododendron

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They need to be properly converted to the mp3 format with a hz that source engine will play (can't remember it :C find a tutorial)

Also all songs need to be less than 15mb with a minimum of 5 songs.

That's the Division Leader's cup of tea @@HighSociety . Of course it helps that he get access to the server so he can make changes @@Rhododendron

Yeah, it would be great if I could have access to any server (especially JB, considering its our most popular server), so I'm not completely useless. @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron

@@Forest

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They need to be properly converted to the mp3 format with a hz that source engine will play (can't remember it :C find a tutorial)

Also all songs need to be less than 15mb with a minimum of 5 songs.

I could do that. WITH SERVER ACCESS.

Hmm if silence gives us server access someone like forest or something could hold a weekly/biweekly poll on what songs should be chosen

@@INoScopedJFK I think he'll give Poncher server access since hes the DL

I wish this were the case. I had it once, what's the big deal @@Rhododendron ? Still don't trust the leader of one of your divisions?

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Foxy