STEAM_0:0:55582714

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

i would like to be a xgmeber ill probally donate when you guys give stuff to donators and i messed up on my age on my profile this is my real age

wow only reason i applied was cause of some guy said why dont i apply but whatever

It's not over yet, you may still get into xG. If not, be more active, get to know more people, and reapply when you feel it's ready (gotta be a month atleast after this gets closed if it's denied).

#requestingclose as the applicant is under the required age and the period allowing underage people to apply has expired. @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Hidingmaster @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo.

well that's stupid having a age requirement i mean just wow it amazes me that i don't get it cause i'm "under age"

#requestingclose as the applicant is under the required age and the period allowing underage people to apply has expired. .

From what I understand from Forest's post, we will no longer take new submissions after today, so anything submitted prior to Aug 6th will still allowed to be open until a decision has been made.

And -1, I cant remember ever seeing you on the servers. Remember to be active, there may be more chances to apply in the future.

#requestingclose as the applicant is under the required age and the period allowing underage people to apply has expired. .

we will no longer take new submissions after today, so anything submitted prior to Aug 6th will still allowed to be open until a decision has been made.