TheKingBaby

Staff Inactivity

It's the middle of the day with a half full server and not one staff member on. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Forest @@serbiansnaga Talk to your staff, this shouldn't be happening every day, but it does. I'm not insulting, nor am I putting blame, I'm simply saying we need motivation for staff to be active.

[MEDIA=imgur]dHygBX0[/MEDIA]

Hub is (hopefully) being released within the next few weeks, which should bring in a lot more players/staff wo have gotten bored of playing jailbreak all the time. Personally, I think we should try to find some people that are enthusiastic about the server and are also able to handle staff positions, instead of just quickly promoting lots of people to admin while only a few are promoted to mod. I'm seeing a lot of staff members as of recently who seem to be tired of having staff responsibility, which isn't a good sign.

Hub is (hopefully) being released within the next few weeks, which should bring in a lot more players/staff wo have gotten bored of playing jailbreak all the time. Personally, I think we should try to find some people that are enthusiastic about the server and are also able to handle staff positions, instead of just quickly promoting lots of people to admin while only a few are promoted to mod. I'm seeing a lot of staff members as of recently who seem to be tired of having staff responsibility, which isn't a good sign.

I'd apply for mod because I'm active in the early morning hours and the middle of the day and enforce the rules as often as a I can, but I know people who think I can't own up to the responsibility, so that's out the window.

But to be fair to the admins, when they are online, it is extremely difficult to play because they are constantly being bombarded with complaints. Most of the time they just have to sit in spectate, and even then they can't catch everything

Votekick/voteban system, blah blah, etc.

There is a reason we don't just hand out powers to people. Putting in a system like this would be horrendous. Yes, we could just remove it after any abuse/trolling, but I can see this having a very low usage and a very high potential for abuse. What if a rulebreaker decides to use this system to votekick/voteban someone who's calling them out on not knowing the rules? Remember, this would be used the most when no staff is on, so there would be really no one present to stop any potential abuse. It just doesn't seem like a logical thing to add in my opinion.

Meh, You guise miss me to much, sorry I can't play anymore. I would like to be active even as non-member too but I cannot log onto steam atm, stupid pillows always getting my hair all messy. <--Wtf? Er... @@xShadowSpyx Not Active HAHA bitch <3

Meh, You guise miss me to much, sorry I can't play anymore. I would like to be active even as non-member too but I cannot log onto steam atm, stupid pillows always getting my hair all messy. <--Wtf? Er... @@xShadowSpyx Not Active HAHA bitch <3

I've been on every day recently other than like 2 days ago, being on most of the day

I've been on every day recently other than like 2 days ago, being on most of the day

being on most of the day........Jerking off on spectator

Im rarely in spec unless I'm watching rule breakers, hardly ever go AFK in spec unless I get !spec'd if I go afk in T or CT

Im rarely in spec unless I'm watching rule breakers, hardly ever go AFK in spec unless I get !spec'd if I go afk in T or CT

I was joking you noob lol

Like what @@diabeetus said, I am one of those staff who quite frankly has gotten bored of Jailbreak. I come on ever once in a awhile but. It gets boring. If/when hub comes back you'll see my server activity sky rocket.

If/when hub comes back you'll see my server activity sky rocket.

No Shit Sherlock Love Ya Kirito

P.S. REBEL BITCHES REBEL *Kaboom Cristo's Fag Bomb kills whole ct team*