Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

pspprogramer

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39542787

Rules Broken:

mass killing

Evidence:

user is no longer active and has broken ct rules. I should be removed from all admin/mod lists as I have been inactive for a very long time. im already ct banned but im taking this time to say YES I did it so there is the evidence.

I mass killed 3 ppl in a row while they were walking towards me in the musical chairs area in lego jail break. I had 100 hp at the time and it was at 2:30 am... roughly. I had no reason to kill them beside I thought they were coming to me to stab me as I was trapped in a corner and I freaked. it is up to you mods / admins on my punishment.

thanks for reading.

Doesn't really matter, it's been such a long time that if you were banned, came back and made a ban protest its likely you'd be unbanned for it.

-1 for ban

he's saying he had done it recently, and this was just asking to remove his powers etc. since he is inactive

Doesn't really matter, it's been such a long time that if you were banned, came back and made a ban protest its likely you'd be unbanned for it.

-1 for ban

he's saying he had done it recently, and this was just asking to remove his powers etc. since he is inactive

Well, he put this in ban request so i'd assume its not just for the powers reason, though thats a part of it.

@@pspprogramer You got CT banned for it, as long as you don't leave before being CT banned you're fine.