aZmatic

lifeline - Counter-Strike: Source

The night this happened I was talking with ganja and he was recording because of a guy named drpecker mass freekilling 5+ rounds in a row. After xG Nub came on the guy "drpecker" left. Two rounds later Anthony freekilled 3 people and I believe Nub assumed he had been the mass freekiller from earlier and perm banned him.

That being said I think he should be unbanned from xG and a 1-2 week ct ban sounds fair considering he has been permed for 2 weeks now.

I dont believe nub would of assumed that for the point of fact he didnt witness the guy mass and someone would of told him the name of the guy that was mass freekilling in the later rounds if he got called on. But even if he did anyone with the power would of done the same thing with the SERVER ban because Lifeline left even if he was tired it made him look like he was leaving to avoid a ct ban.

Just my point of view from what you said Michael.

No, I completely understand why I was perm banned. And as I stated before I take full responsibility. It just wasn't my intention to mass then leave right away so I could avoid a ban. I just went to bed. I can completely understand why you did perm ban me, and I would have done the same.

Now AGAIN, I honestly don't think a PERM ct ban for free killing 3 people would be legit.. But if I have to make an appeal for that too I guess I will. All i'm saying is I see people free killing all the time and it's just as much as I did that ONE time, and they only get banned for 24 hours. I'm accepting to get un banned from the server but take another 1-2 week CT ban. But i'm just going for the best I can.

The night this happened I was talking with ganja and he was recording because of a guy named drpecker mass freekilling 5+ rounds in a row. After xG Nub came on the guy "drpecker" left. Two rounds later Anthony freekilled 3 people and I believe Nub assumed he had been the mass freekiller from earlier and perm banned him.

That being said I think he should be unbanned from xG and a 1-2 week ct ban sounds fair considering he has been permed for 2 weeks now.

I dont believe nub would of assumed that for the point of fact he didnt witness the guy mass and someone would of told him the name of the guy that was mass freekilling in the later rounds if he got called on. But even if he did anyone with the power would of done the same thing with the SERVER ban because Lifeline left even if he was tired it made him look like he was leaving to avoid a ct ban.

Just my point of view from what you said Michael.

No, I completely understand why I was perm banned. And as I stated before I take full responsibility. It just wasn't my intention to mass then leave right away so I could avoid a ban. I just went to bed. I can completely understand why you did perm ban me, and I would have done the same.

Now AGAIN, I honestly don't think a PERM ct ban for free killing 3 people would be legit.. But if I have to make an appeal for that too I guess I will. All i'm saying is I see people free killing all the time and it's just as much as I did that ONE time, and they only get banned for 24 hours. I'm accepting to get un banned from the server but take another 1-2 week CT ban. But i'm just going for the best I can.

Well, 1 mass freekill does result in a perm CT ban, doesn't matter if it's just once, but i don't know about when you say some people get 1 day. I would only think they would get a 1 day for mass is when the warden tarps before 5:00.

So we have all 3 DMs agreeing to a server unban, and a permanent CT ban. I guess I'll go ahead and do that now so we can wrap this up.

I've edited your ban from a permanent server ban to a permanent CT ban.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread

-Server ban unbanned

-Permanent CT ban added