aZmatic

lifeline - Counter-Strike: Source

+1 unban +1 perm CT ban

Perm CTt ban is kind of harsh for free killing 3 people at 5'o clock in the morning. And the free kill was more of a tarp accident. It wasn't like I smoked them when they came out of their cells, :p. Thanks for the +1 though regardless.

you still left which means it's a perm SERVER ban, don't get greedy, just make another ban protest in about a month or 2 and i will +1 for a shorten ct ban.

+1 unban +1 perm CT ban

Perm CTt ban is kind of harsh for free killing 3 people at 5'o clock in the morning. And the free kill was more of a tarp accident. It wasn't like I smoked them when they came out of their cells, :p. Thanks for the +1 though regardless.

It doesn't matter if it was accident and you didn't mean to you still freekilled. And you left afterwords, thats asking for a SERVER ban. I understand you didn't mean to but you shouldn't of left and you should of just took the week ct ban instead of SERVER ban.

+1 for Permanent CT ban only. He can of course at a later time make a CT unban request. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo Please give your guys input so we can finalize this. @@Hidingmaster has already given his input.

Also, @@SonicRainbow I'm fairly certain your opinion still counts in matters such as these. Member submission's are the only place where your +1 or -1 don't matter. Even here, it's up to the DM's we just give our opinions.

But really, if he cares enough to come on the forums and own up to it. He should be un server banned.

I'd like to change my decision. I will say +1 for unserver ban, then a 1 week ct ban.

I didn't know that we are talking about 5 a.m. So yeah, he waiting to make a ban protest of being 2 weeks so yeah. No ban. 1 week ct ban

2-3 freekills. Anything else that would result in a ban? (Disrespect, failure to listen to authority, etc) ?

2-3 freekills. Anything else that would result in a ban? (Disrespect, failure to listen to authority, etc) ?

Might have been more, remember, Lifeline is the one that said 2-3, it could be more.

I say a +1 for a server unban, but I agree he should be CT banned. If it was 2-3, maybe a 2 week teamban minimum; if not, permanent.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

+1 unban +1 perm CT ban

It doesn't matter if it was accident and you didn't mean to you still freekilled. And you left afterwords, thats asking for a SERVER ban. I understand you didn't mean to but you shouldn't of left and you should of just took the week ct ban instead of SERVER ban.

I'm not being greedy when I say free killing 3 people shouldn't be a perm ct ban. Michael got accused of free killing the whole T side team and he got ct banned for 1 day. I'm just trying to be reasonable. When I free killed 3 people it wasn't right when they came out of their cells and then me killing them and disconnecting right away. They were all around 30 seconds separated and spread apart free kills, then I got off at the end of the round to go to bed because it was at 5 in the morning xD.

But if I have to later make an appeal thread to get un CT banned as well after I get un-perm banned then I'll step up and do it.

Thank you for the +1's so far it's a great deal of kindness after i've been so rude on the server my first week. I look foward to play with you guys again.

Might have been more, remember, Lifeline is the one that said 2-3, it could be more.

I say a +1 for a server unban, but I agree he should be CT banned. If it was 2-3, maybe a 2 week teamban minimum; if not, permanent.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

I'm for sure that it was only 2-3. 3 being the max. Remember it was at 5 in the morning so there wasn't a lot of people on

Yes but the original reason that I was banned overall was because I free killed 3 people then disconnected avoiding a CT ban.

The night this happened I was talking with ganja and he was recording because of a guy named drpecker mass freekilling 5+ rounds in a row. After xG Nub came on the guy "drpecker" left. Two rounds later Anthony freekilled 3 people and I believe Nub assumed he had been the mass freekiller from earlier and perm banned him.

That being said I think he should be unbanned from xG and a 1-2 week ct ban sounds fair considering he has been permed for 2 weeks now.

The night this happened I was talking with ganja and he was recording because of a guy named drpecker mass freekilling 5+ rounds in a row. After xG Nub came on the guy "drpecker" left. Two rounds later Anthony freekilled 3 people and I believe Nub assumed he had been the mass freekiller from earlier and perm banned him.

That being said I think he should be unbanned from xG and a 1-2 week ct ban sounds fair considering he has been permed for 2 weeks now.

I dont believe nub would of assumed that for the point of fact he didnt witness the guy mass and someone would of told him the name of the guy that was mass freekilling in the later rounds if he got called on. But even if he did anyone with the power would of done the same thing with the SERVER ban because Lifeline left even if he was tired it made him look like he was leaving to avoid a ct ban.

Just my point of view from what you said Michael.

Gyazo - 7655731b75ecb7baa1d3be0d29cc7844.png[/url].

EDIT: Forgot to add the fact that he left AFTER i CT banned him.

I was just wondering because I couldn't find him on the ban list :P