Snowiebro

bye bye...

i had very fun memories in xG @@MrAwesome104 we had the best time trolling adventuring. @@SonicRainbow if u read this the only reason i joined xG was because of you.

@@Superkiller67 too cute and i want my juice

@@MrAwesome104 your fat

and i think i might be on sometimes on jb. Also, i know most of you guys hated me just cause i was not cool on your guys opinion had fun ass times in xG but xG doesn't need me anymore. @@MrAwesome104 i put u in like 2 other tags. but u will get mod see you some time take care @@Audible_Savage u always where a very cool guy hate to go. one thing why i am leaving is because jb is dieing and i loved when it was populated and i wish it was always like that but i guess not. Also when i joined the server this time around i didn't see the fun in it like it was before welp bye guys.......

i had very fun memories in xG @@MrAwesome104 we had the best time trolling adventuring. @@SonicRainbow if u read this the only reason i joined xG was because of you.

@@MrAwesome104 your fat

and i think i might be on sometimes on jb. Also, i know most of you guys hated me just cause i was not cool on your guys opinion had fun ass times in xG but xG doesn't need me anymore. @@MrAwesome104 i put u in like 2 other tags. but u will get mod see you some time take care @@Audible_Savage u always where a very cool guy hate to go. one thing why i am leaving is because jb is dieing and i loved when it was populated and i wish it was always like that but i guess not. Also when i joined the server this time around i didn't see the fun in it like it was before welp bye guys.......

Love you Big boy. (no pedo/gay/homo/black) anyway. I'll see you later when you come back to realize that xg is YOUR ONLY FUTURE!!!! anyways good luck being away for like 15 minutes

@@MrAwesome104 your fat

Love you Big boy. (no pedo/gay/homo/black) anyway. I'll see you later when you come back to realize that xg is YOUR ONLY FUTURE!!!! anyways good luck being away for like 15 minutes

probablay the trueist statement that can be said in this thread.

anyways hope u come back next week lol. if not have fun whereever you go

You Fatty. @@Snowiebro keep playing with us we will make adventuring blow up his computer :) @@MrAwesome104. We all hated you :P jks. LOL the game me, mr awesome104, and you played. :). I will never forget the times we had together. with the 3 heads lol, and more.