DarkWolf6052

It's my time..

..to mention a few things that will effect my activity for a week or so.

Laptop is having problems. The "A" key and "N" key keep just randomly stopping, one of the USB ports are completely snapped inside, my audio jack has a short in it, just a bunch of shit going wrong on my laptop.

Just went in today for a second job interview at KFC/LJS in Pickerington. I might very well be getting a job there since the other two candidates I saw were.. less than job worthy. First one was a black guy wearing rainbow bracelets explaining his criminal record, then the second one was some gang banger with tattoos all over her body. So I'm hoping I land this job. It would mean money coming in, but a drop in activity during the day.

Inb4 2wq7kzo.jpg.628674a43ce32f980e02959c1b8f13f0.jpg for KFC.

School starts up Monday for me. I have a choice to either go in the morning, from 7AM to 11AM, or from 11AM to 3PM. Another thing that will drop my activity. I won't be able to bring my laptop with me this year, since they don't want us using anything but their Apple laptops[Eww Crapple]

Anyway, I can't use my mouse right now for gaming and can't use a touch pad for shit. I'll be on to play but probably will die every time.

If I get this job though, I look forward to either getting a car, or a new laptop. A new laptop would be pretty nice.

Anyway, see you guys around, will mention a couple names to let them know I'm not dead.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@Forest @@HighSociety @@serbiansnaga

I will castrate the next Member who does this crap again with a splintering branch, I swear. Good luck on landing that job mate, don't worry about activity! Life > xG (don't kill me Silence)

I will castrate the next Member who does this crap again with a splintering branch, I swear. Good luck on landing that job mate, don't worry about activity! Life > xG (don't kill me Silence)

Hub?

Hub?

Hub?

Hub?

Hub?

Hub?