Scooter.

I smell

Welcome to xG mate! Hope you have a great stay in this.. Colourful community. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message via Forums/TeamSpeak/Steam!

- Dat guy, Forest

So um, I'm new and I found the jailbreak server and I like it! I plan to settle in this community, It seems legit so far. I'll be in touch, peace.

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself and make sure you read the MOTD and learn the rules.

Also, I remember someone in a previous clan that had your avatar as their in game spray >.>

Considering we have 4 JB server (2 TF2, 1 CSS 1 CSGO) Im not sure what one you mean, but welcome to xG servers, have fun!

He obviously means CS:S... the only GOOD one....

So um, I'm new and I found the jailbreak server and I like it! I plan to settle in this community, It seems legit so far. I'll be in touch, peace.

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself and make sure you read the MOTD and learn the rules.

Also, I remember someone in a previous clan that had your avatar as their in game spray >.>

Considering we have 4 JB server (2 TF2, 1 CSS 1 CSGO) Im not sure what one you mean, but welcome to xG servers, have fun!

TF2 is populated (from what I see) but idk, i dont like it

TF2 is populated (from what I see) but idk, i dont like it

Just look at what division the forums says he's in. Derp.