Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Hello i'd like to apply for xG. I love Xeno Gamers because xG treats players the way players are supposed to be treated..with Respect,Honer and Friendship. I do have a couple questions. 1. How do i become xG l M and xGLeadership. I do have a mic but am afraid of using it because it makes me sound like an kid. If i have to use then i definitely will. I know alot of People like Hub,NinjaKitty and my personal friend Unit12. I'd really like to be apart of xG. Please report back

Alright here we go:

First you were using the xG tags in-game when told multiple times in game then u changed it and that took about 30 minutes of trying to explain that u arent a member. Being in the group with the xenogamers group (xG-rep) doesn't mean that you get to where the tags in your name and neither does making a forum account.

Also you were never in xG and i have never seen you in teamspeak. You may have about 5 days of connection time on the jailbreak server but i have never seen you on.

Thirdly I'm sorry but u were using invalid tags and i havent seen you before so -1 for now. You'll get my vouch if i see more activity.

Btw to become a mod u can apply for it but u have to donate.

tl;dr Was wearing xG tags, not member -1

Alright here we go:

First you were using the xG tags in-game when told multiple times in game then u changed it and that took about 30 minutes of trying to explain that u arent a member. Being in the group with the xenogamers group (xG-rep) doesn't mean that you get to where the tags in your name and neither does making a forum account.

Also you were never in xG and i have never seen you in teamspeak. You may have about 5 days of connection time on the jailbreak server but i have never seen you on.

Thirdly I'm sorry but u were using invalid tags and i havent seen you before so -1 for now. You'll get my vouch if i see more activity.

Btw to become a mod u can apply for it but u have to donate.

tl;dr Was wearing xG tags, not member -1

Pretty much couldn't have explained the situation any better myself. -1 for essentially the same reasons.

A: 5/10

M: 4/10

I don't believe those are good reasons to -1. However, they can do what they'd like.

+0 From me, I don't know you too well. If you are active and mature I'm sure this will turn into a +1.

Him accidentally thinking he was in xG because of the steam group isn't a reason to minus one, a lot of people who have played or are in xG have done that before. @@JayEfKay @@diabeetus .

+1, I see you on alot, you are also mature and know the rules.

A:7

M:8

Him accidentally thinking he was in xG because of the steam group isn't a reason to minus one, a lot of people who have played or are in xG have done that before. @@JayEfKay @@diabeetus .

+1, I see you on alot, you are also mature and know the rules.

A:7

M:8

The steam group wasn' the problem, it was the fact that he had convinced himself that he was a member. Hidingmaster and I asked him multiple times what his forum account was (which he didn't tell us) which led to Hidingmaster kicking him after several attempts/warnings and Hidingmaster telling me to ban him if he came back in-game with tags on. I decided to give him a second chance, but it took about 30 minutes of arguing (mostly me telling him that he had never even made an application to get into xG) to get it through to him that he wasn't in xG. The fact that I had to argue with him endlessly that he wasn't in xG and that he continued to persist that he was and straight out refused to take off tags shows that he doesn't display the maturity to have member status.

Hello i'd like to apply for xG. I love Xeno Gamers because xG treats players the way players are supposed to be treated..with Respect,Honer and Friendship.

That's a lie.

+0 from me because I don't see you on much.

Raise the activity and you can fuck a goat.

A:5

M:?

i have to agree im on jail break alot and ive never seen you on at all -1

A:4

M:???

Out of curiosity, why would you -1 him because you don't see him on when you play jailbreak?

i have to agree im on jail break alot and ive never seen you on at all A:4 M:???

Maybe hes on when ur not and vise versa...