Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Mumble or Teamspeak?

Mumble or Teamspeak  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Mumble or Teamspeak

team speak for me...little confusing at first tho but you get the hang of it

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

i agree

that should be set up like that...that way if the rounds go over longer than expected (those who have been on recently to jb kno what im talking about) we wont be so bored either!

to me, it doesnt really matter, but one thing i would change would be the room limit. so many times have i joined teamspeak and all the 3-5 people rooms are filled and all that is left is being in a room with someone that is afk. so as of now i pick mumble, but that could change.

um isnt it obvious? a 2 person room would be for... hmm idk... maybe 2 people that dont want other people to hear what theyre talking about?? anyways i like that cause sometimes i dont want to talk to other people. and ben just ask people to move to a different room with more space. and there are other rooms with 20 people possible so u shouldnt complain about it. if people choose a 6 player room its cause they only want to talk to that amount. they can always switch to make room. TS is way better than mumble, more options, better rooms, and im to lazy to switch back.

you havent been on at all as far as I can tell so you really cant say anything. last week there have been about that many almost everyday. i havent seen you on at all.