diabeetus

New Jailbreak Maps

Leoben was added tonight, got removed, cause it crashed the server.

I'll add ba_jail_outer_space tonight to test.

Alyatis sucked. Sorry, but little rebelling availability.

ba_jail_future_beta Has missing textures galore. Could be a good map, but has some weird features that a CT could easily camp.

ba_jail_fa_abandon_v7

ba_jail_fg_los-angeles_v1

ba_jail_fg_skylight_v2

ba_jail_fg_uprise_b5

ba_jail_fg_wazza

Added these @@Monkey

They're at the end of the nomination list.

Ok so turns out the creator of ba_jail_future_beta 'Kirby' added me to steam friends and explained all the rebelling abilities around the map. I would now say its actually more T sided than CT if anything...

There are numerous guns lying around the map and a couple secret teleports within the cells.

I actually recomend uploading this map too, ask me on steam for further information I don't want to openly give out too many map secrets.

Ok so turns out the creator of ba_jail_future_beta 'Kirby' added me to steam friends and explained all the rebelling abilities around the map. I would now say its actually more T sided than CT if anything...

There are numerous guns lying around the map and a couple secret teleports within the cells.

I actually recomend uploading this map too, ask me on steam for further information I don't want to openly give out too many map secrets.

Look on the map list xD

I looked at the first one before, kinda too small and a little buggy from running myself.

What is the difference in the two? They're both showing up as the Spy vs Spy one .__.

Looks like the links bugged out just copy paste the URL manually rather than clicking on it.