John

John - Counter-Strike: Source

Not necessarily referring to John as I have no clue what happened.

I don't get why we perm ban people for unintentionally killing 3 people, especially for something that they CLEARLY may not have known about such as a map mechanic. At the end of the round, those three t's will get over it and keep playing but we've lost a person that did not mean to harm us and helps to populate the servers.

There are certain cases where it's kind of ambiguous, but in clear unintentional three man freekills, I seriously don't think perms should be dished out and don't know why we continue to do so.

I don't get why we perm ban people for unintentionally killing 3 people, especially for something that they CLEARLY may not have known about such as a map mechanic. At the end of the round, those three t's will get over it and keep playing but we've lost a person that did not mean to harm us and helps to populate the servers.

There are certain cases where it's kind of ambiguous, but in clear unintentional three man freekills, I seriously don't think perms should be dished out and don't know why we continue to do so.

He permed himself, I guess he did what he thought was right in the situation since everyone was making a big-ass deal about it.

+1 for shortened ban anyway.

Okay, 3 week ban, edited down to 3 weeks. You'll be unbanned in 3 weeks.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread

If @@Gkoo or @@Hidingmaster oppose, reply here, but Hiding is on the 3-4 week side.