Pepper

College

This. Seriously, at least consider community college.

Do you want to, I don't know, REJOIN XG PLEASE?

yeahno

Thanks anyway, but I have better things to do. Plus no offense, but it seems the general age of members has slipped. I miss the 16+ only rule

Reaches: Yale, Harvard, Colombia, Princeton

Other than that I'm really gonna try for USC, UCLA, NYU, UC Irvine, and Chapman Univ.

Gonna do a double major in Arts (or Fine Arts if the university allows double majors of fine arts) and Criminal Law or Psychology.

Reaches: Yale, Harvard, Colombia, Princeton

Other than that I'm really gonna try for USC, UCLA, NYU, UC Irvine, and Chapman Univ.

Gonna do a double major in Arts (or Fine Arts if the university allows double majors of fine arts) and Criminal Law or Psychology.

if youre seriously going to one of those schools dont waste your major on art.

if youre seriously going to one of those schools dont waste your major on art.

Yale has one of the best arts schools in the country and arts is a good major for landing jobs in arts related fields such as theatre, film acting, and music.

Yale has one of the best arts schools in the country and arts is a good major for landing jobs in arts related fields such as theatre, film acting, and music.

Going to Yale for an Art Degree is the same as going to McDonald's for a Salad. You just don't do it.

My top choice is MIT, will apply to some ivies. Not expecting much but will try. Other than that, OSU is a top choice for me.

My top choice is MIT, will apply to some ivies. Not expecting much but will try. Other than that, OSU is a top choice for me.

Oklahoma state or Ohio state?