Heisenberg

Checking in

Hey guys, Heisy here. What's going on? Anything new?

I've moved on to my second year of college alredy (wow, I remember playing with you guys in high school. Feels like yesterday.), got a job at Dick's sporting goods, drive, had my house and 4 cars crushed by a tree last October, but I came back. That's pretty much it except for the occasional terrible relationship or depressive episode. Also, I lift and jog now. Getting in shape feels good, you guys should try it if you want to change your life.

You guys still playing jailbreak?

@@Reflex Ah, that's cool. I actually lost interest in the show after season 4, and recently I watched all of Regular Show, Gravity Falls, Moral Orel, and The Venture Brothers. SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

@@xShadowSpyx I miss the good old days, especially that one time I abused you by accident XD However, I won't be coming back/playing CSS since my life is so hectic, so I'm just stopping by for a few days to say hello.

@@MineCrack OH LAWDY. I've already had to break that habit once like I was a herion junkie.

@@Chrono The real question is, when don't we fuck? My butt is still gaping from this morning ;)

@@MineCrack OH LAWDY. I've already had to break that habit once like I was a herion junkie.

@@Chrono The real question is, when don't we fuck? My butt is still gaping from this morning ;)

just making sure you aren't cheating. ;) <3

Hey man, it's been a while. A lot of old people left, not really the same as it was two summers ago. But I've been doing good. Glad to see you are too. Missed ya man :1

Hey man, it's been a while. A lot of old people left, not really the same as it was two summers ago. But I've been doing good. Glad to the game are too. Missed ya man :1

Haha missed you too. We had some fun times reboobleing in JB.

Does rabid still with you guys? How about Aegean, Serbian, and the Duckiis?

Hey man, it's been a while. A lot of old people left, not really the same as it was two summers ago. But I've been doing good. Glad to the game are too. Missed ya man :1

Haha missed you too. We had some fun times reboobleing in JB.

Does rabid still with you guys? How about Aegean, Serbian, and the Duckiis?

Rabid got permed. Aegean left the clan, still hops on occasionally and has his own TS. Serbian still sticks around and is sometimes in TS. Ducki Jr got permed. And Duckii left/got banned but still plays with us sometimes.

A lot of the older guys stick around in aegean's TS.