Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

aZmatic

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:54009319

Information:

Well, my story and reason to be unbanned is here "
"

Really to lazy to re write it. Had over 70 hours last week, in one week, on the jb css server alone. It's been a couple of weeks since I was un-perm banned. That was the main reason why I got -1's on my thread other than me just spamming my link on a stream, lols.

Anyways my name is Anthony and I have a dig bick.

I still think it's a bit too early for this..

.. read why I was banned in the first place. The guy that perm banned me in the first place messages me on steam telling me that he's sorry for banning me in the first place, because I turned out to be such a chill dude. I know the MOTD extremely well, and I have DM's, Admins, and Mods that can back it up. When I get on the server i'm not toxic. It was one sincere accident, that should have been a week ct ban at the most. It's been I think 3 weeks since I was un-perm banned. And a month and 1 week since the day I was perm banned.

Correct me if i'm wrong on any of that ^

You people don't know how to wait.

Lmao what do you mean I don't know how to wait? It's been a month since this has happened, if not more. In my old thread I was told to wait like another week or 2 by a DM, since then it's been 3. The original reason I was banned was an accident, and even then it should have only been a week ct banned. You're fucking stupid if you think I need to be hardcore disciplined for what I did. I've proved to many staff that I know the MOTD really well. Not to mention i've had 70 hours of playing time IN ONE WEEK, even after I got perm ct banned. Does that not show dedication? I'm asking for forgiveness, but none of you even take my story into consideration. If you were in my shoes you would understand. Fucking ridiculous.

Lmao what do you mean I don't know how to wait? It's been a month since this has happened, if not more. In my old thread I was told to wait like another week or 2 by a DM, since then it's been 3. The original reason I was banned was an accident, and even then it should have only been a week ct banned. You're fucking stupid if you think I need to be hardcore disciplined for what I did. I've proved to many staff that I know the MOTD really well. Not to mention i've had 70 hours of playing time IN ONE WEEK, even after I got perm ct banned. Does that not show dedication? I'm asking for forgiveness, but none of you even take my story into consideration. If you were in my shoes you would understand. Fucking ridiculous.

I honestly don't know where so many of you guys keep getting that freekilling 3 T's is only a week ban, because it's not. Freekilling 3 or more T's has always been classified as mass freekill, which has always been punished with a perm CT ban. Remember, what you did warranted a permanent server ban, I think that it's more than justified for you to serve out approximately a month of a punishment for something that's supposed to never be revoked, especially after getting un-server banned. -1.

I honestly don't know where so many of you guys keep getting that freekilling 3 T's is only a week ban, because it's not. Freekilling 3 or more T's has always been classified as mass freekill, which has always been punished with a perm CT ban. Remember, what you did warranted a permanent server ban, I think that it's more than justified for you to serve out approximately a month of a punishment for something that's supposed to never be revoked, especially after getting un-server banned. -1.

It has been a month since then, o.O

It has been a month since then, o_O

I know that, I was just saying that being teambanned for a month instead of being perm server-banned is pretty gracious and that he shouldn't be getting greedy with the unbans. Many other people have waited a far longer time to ask for an unban for massing and still get denied, even if they know the motd well and are very mature.