Plausible_Cabba

Plausible_Cabbage - Counter-Strike: Source

You need to STOP complaining about freekills, rule breaking, and such. Considering half the time you get the rules mixed up.

going to be neutral for now.

tight arse, just because he's your brother >:(

I'm leaning on a -1. From what I have seen you aren't that mature, that's really all I've got. I mean, if you act your age and don't complain all the time I will change my vote.

I'm leaning on a -1. From what I have seen you aren't that mature, that's really all I've got. I mean, if you act your age and don't complain all the time I will change my vote.

he's 14. i'm pretty sure he's acting his age. XD

+/-0 I'm not gonna go off of what other people say but from my perspective of what I see you cabbage.

Good Things - You use your mic and call warden a lot. You're very active on our servers.

Improvement - From what I have seen you have improved using your voice. What I mean by this is that you call warden so no invalid freedays happy. You're voice isn't also a squeaker which is good from a 14 year old too.

Things to improve - You should read the motd maybe just not once and maybe twice so you fully understand everything. I have seen you tarp a lot before 5. Even if no one gets killed and the tarp wouldn't matter because no one died, tarping before 5 is still tarping before 5. If you don't read the rules and you major tarp by accident, then you could not only get someone else perm banned but you could get banned to for the tarp.