Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Enjoy your lives

I have pondered over this for sometime and have decided that I am un-membering from XenoGamers. Its been a nice long.....1.3 Years I've had but things catch up to you....Like school....And hard labor.

This is also where I talk about what I really think of you and your actions.

@Rhododendron You have answered my questions no matter how dumb they were. I honestly think I pestered you more than one would like, and for that I am sorry. I tried adding you on Steam for various reasons....Keep xG running like a monorail...On an electric track.

@@Chrono Keep spamming the forums. I'm sure one day it'll recognize your ways as an art, not a science........Wait, thats something else. Nevermind that.

@@Rise I've always hated your guts.

@@African I think you are childish and a moron. When I was part of the TF2 Staff you abused your powers. Sure, everyone abuses there powers once in a while, but godmode spawn killing with a rocket jumper and market gardener? Continuously at that? To add, I always hated your guts as well.

@@kbraszzz You suck. From when I played with you all you did was monitor JailBreak, and when someone requested a mute/kick/ban/gag etc, you pretty much let them have it, and when I confronted your actions you said it wasn't you, or that I'm lying and that I'm trying to get you in trouble or some crap like that.

@@HanYolo Great guy. Make sure TF2 doesn't become a mosh-pit

Lets see.....Who else

@@Bluedragon981 We were good Steam friends then you blocked me for whatever reason.Enjoy life-Its very short

@@MuffinMonster .................................................Ye. You also blocked me for a reason I dont know......No matter.

Anyone else I need to express?............Did RpgS die or something?

@@McNeo THanks for whatever help you could offer me with my technology problems....Despite their unexpected endings -_-

@@HaplessIdiot Thanks for the games you bought me :) I payed you back in the long-run. Good day.

@@Chio You sir were prick when you were Rarity. THen you went through a turmoil and BAM Eternity is now the nicest guy ever met on Steam. Despite the fact you tried giving me a crate 69 and raped me when I said 'Hi' when you were "Busy" (Hmm) you're still kool, and for that I will...................................

Thats all I can think of for now. Make xG lively. I probably won't be on any xG servers....But if you happen to catch me....You wont. Because noone will remember me. However, I may browse the forums and such.

"Everybody do the flop!"

-Peace Out