Forest

XenoGamers Lottery Q&A

What are the runner up prizes?

Have yet to be decided. They may be something like games, a small portion of cash, or custom titles on Forums. Nothing substantial as this is coming out of my pocket, unless anyone is willing to help out.

can you add humble bundle (full bundle not bitch mode $1 version) as runner ups?

That certain someone is only not doing anything because he has been proven wrong and his choice to remove it was proven to be the stupidest thing since the second he removed it and is very mad at how wrong he was. All you have to do is talk to him. You might want to consult Aegean, as he is the only one who got silence to do shit right without being female.

can you add humble bundle (full bundle not bitch mode $1 version) as runner ups?

Quite honestly, the runner-up prizes will depend entirely on how high the prize will go. Quite obviously, I won't be as reluctant to distribute mo' money if I have to give 100$ in the first place.

if I win can I get my pic taken next to chrono holding a giant cheque

pls

@@Chrono

if I win can I get my pic taken next to chrono holding a giant cheque pls

if forest flies down and gives me the giant cheque, and takes the picture.

Will you be pulling names out of an authentic British top hat?

Chrono tried to get me to do the same. Only hat I could find that was "fancy" was a fedora. So to answer your question, no.

If Purple wins will he get un ct banned?

No. But you may get enough money to buy your way out of it :p

Chrono tried to get me to do the same. Only hat I could find that was "fancy" was a fedora. So to answer your question, no.

Could you postpone the lottery until you can get an authentic British top hat?