Forest

XenoGamers Lottery Q&A

Have any additional questions regarding the XenoGamers Lottery? Feel free to post all questions/comments/discussions below!

If you need to contact me personally, you can do so by clicking on my Name and clicking on "Start a Conversation".

@@Stupercrossman I have recently found out that a PayPal is required to receive the cash as well as use it. Otherwise I would have to transfer the money to a bank account, which I'm sure no one would like to give me access to.

However; Signing up on PayPal is quick and easy to do. Click Here to get started or you can donate your 5.00$ and wait to see if you win, otherwise making a PayPal isn't needed.

Why do you spend your time making lotteries, instead of solving the CS:GO Div Leader Issue?

Because a certain someone won't let it happen, and this certain someone is the owner of a certain clan. Certainly.

this is a sticky?

Yes.

Will monopoly money be accepted?

If by "monopoly money" you mean Canadian currency (known for it's colourful designs) than yes.

I offer two steam credit cents.

Only $$$.

freemoney?

Not quite. 5$ to win whatever the amount is currently at.

Do you take bananas?

because this whole situation is just bananas tbh

No, $$$ will only work. Bribery with bananas is punishable by stoning.

When is the drawing?

A scheduled time for the Drawing will be decided and posted in the "XenoGamers Lottery" thread as well as a cut-off date for any entrees. So, as of now, a date has not yet been decided. You do not have to be present at the time of the Drawing. Any entrants who wish to join in may still participate after the closure of the "ballot box" so to speak, however; a late fee will be applied and you will have to donate 10$ in order to have an entry instead of the standard 5$.