Insane

remove the engy class

When i'm on jailbreak 25% of the time there is that 1 person that goes (blue) engy and gives free ammo to the red team (builds a building in front of red team and destroys it so red get ammo) this normally results in a free day because everyone starts to rebel. It just takes the fun out of the game. SO what i think should be done is either REMOVE the engy (blue) class all together (like the demo) OR remove the engy PDA item (like the spy has no disguise kit/ invis watch) thanks.

Also if you can do this, make weapons not able to be picked up for ammo because that is how people get ammo too.

well i disagree. Leave the weapons that fall on the ground so the red team has a small chance to win the round and escape. thats the point of jailbreak to kill the blue. But giving the red team free ammo as in like placing buildings right in their spawn point, thats really unfair.

mabye you could do it so you cant build dispensers or teles. if its possible. Or you could make it where he cant build anything at all, but then it would just make engy a useless class.

That's the point, engi can give metal and is mainy useless in JB, I mean, the sentry doesn't even attack unless you have a wrangler and 50% of the time the bullets hit everyone around the rebel

I don't think the engi class would be missed THAT much.

:llama:+1:llama:

It wouldn't be missed, I've checked out other JB servers like Kablowsion and they have banned out the engi class entirely