DrLee

Concerning A decent mic.

I'm fairly sure it should be here; so I'mma gonna post it here. Looking for a decent mic/headset, I own some studios right now, but they lack a mic. If you know anything decent; just leave a link or a name it'll be great~

Preferences/Lack there of:

- No brand preference.

- Between the cost of twenty and sixty.

- Decent size; meaning not a thin overloop around the head.

- No colour preference.

- Decent enough to have Skype sexs with @@ProjectAlice, @@Tiger, and @@ThePistolBoss all at once; but bad enough not to hear @@jubens45.

Logitech makes a bunch of headsets that are pretty cheap (there are tons within your price range). They tend to last for about 6-8 months before they crap out, but overall they're pretty decent quality. There are lots of different designs/models as well.

Here are some that are supposedly higher quality/made for gaming (mostly over the $60 budget, but I believe there's one or two that are around $60)

Here are some cheaper, more standard headsets

I'm sure you could find the same model headsets for cheaper on amazon or ebay with a little research.

I'm fairly sure it should be here; so I'mma gonna post it here. Looking for a decent mic/headset, I own some studios right now, but they lack a mic. If you know anything decent; just leave a link or a name it'll be great~

Preferences/Lack there of:

- No brand preference.

- Between the cost of twenty and sixty.

- Decent size; meaning not a thin overloop around the head.

- No colour preference.

- Decent enough to have Skype sexs with @@ProjectAlice, @@Tiger, and @@ThePistolBoss all at once; but bad enough not to hear @@jubens45.

"Skype sexs" But anyway, try some Plantronics. Medium-sized, 35-55 bucks depending on model, amazing quality and nice, clear-enough mic.

I use razer which sounds pretty nice on teamspeak/skype if my fan is off. It is extremely sensitive though. Several of my friends use turtle beaches, I dont know which model but they're pretty clear too.

Shh, don't deny it.

"Skype sexs" But anyway, try some Plantronics. Medium-sized, 35-55 bucks depending on model, amazing quality and nice, clear-enough mic.

Im using a used razer megalodon, which the quality was terrible until i updated drivers. It also apparently has problems with USB 3.0. After i fixed the drivers and applied the firmware update, the sound was amazing and the mic quality is good. Ive heard good things from @@ThePenguin about the turtle beach x12 (i think). Though dont get the razer megalodon unless you're also getting it from a friend for 45 dollars.

All i know, its dont get turtle beaches, unless you get a really expensive good one. Cheap ones break more than jubens ankles from trying to sustain his weight.

As long as you treat your stuff properly it won't break.

I've also considered the possibility of a tabletop mic, but apparently I'm either blind or there's not that many.

Edit: Found some.

i use my laptop integrated mic. it works well and makes people mad. sex is a big part of my life and i think if you are willing to spend 1200 on a good gamming laptop then you wont have to worry about a mic. it comes with one for free!

[MEDIA=amazon]B003VANOFY[/MEDIA]

^ive seen this mic get thrown and smashed on phantomlord's stream like a hundred times and it still works. good quality and cheap too

EDIT : it would appear it's a bit out of your price range. still consider it doe