lilg0218

Bring back the good maps!

on the xG trade nintendo server I feel like all of the good maps that we know and love have been ripped away from us at the hands of the evil admins (just kidding) but honestly all of the current maps suck ass. On Delfino Runway right after you spawn you either get sniped,backstabbed or killed by a backburner. We NEED Delfino Plaza back. Everyone loved that map same with duketown. BRING THE GOOD MAPS BACK! +1 if you agree

there was (hopefully) a good reason for those maps to be removed, although i don't personally know what the reasons are. @@Rhododendron @@Brian

there was (hopefully) a good reason for those maps to be removed, although i don't personally know what the reasons are. @@Rhododendron @@Brian

The creator of them dumped the games by models, and used those models as the design for the map. So every surface is a model. Basically, there isn't a good way to prevent physics collisions between players and models (only on or off) and since there were like 24 people running on top of the models at once, it would horribly lag the map making it unplayable. We need someone to go in each map, and cover EVERY walkable or touchable surface with brushes. Only then will I be able to add theme back.

The creator of them dumped the games by models, and used those models as the design for the map. So every surface is a model. Basically, there isn't a good way to prevent physics collisions between players and models (only on or off) and since there were like 24 people running on top of the models at once, it would horribly lag the map making it unplayable. We need someone to go in each map, and cover EVERY walkable or touchable surface with brushes. Only then will I be able to add theme back.

thanks for the clarification. @@lilg0218 there is the reason for the maps being removed.