Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

Tools?

So I love the server, so much that when I first got on it I actually fell asleep.

Anyway, I woke up and I was pretty sad/angered to see that the two tools that I use the most are removed (Push tool and adv dupe).

So I was going to ask if we could get the pusher back because it is SUPER useful for making slick smooth bases that don't look like shit at all.

And I was also wondering if we could get adv dupe back for donator ONLY. Yes I understand the the risks when it is put it, but last time we had it, it was perfectly fine and a GREAT tool. Even if a donator does something stupid with it, we can punish them accordingly with the correct staff.

I love the server you did a great job, but I would REALLY like these back.

yes he means easy precision. ADV dupe shouldn't be a problem anymore, considering i went through and restricted a lot of things through ulx, so it should be good. you were supposed to add them all before you left earlier. we also need to get ahold of skitz asap and work on something with the printers, as well as potentially resetting cash again... too OP @@Bleed

yes he means easy precision. ADV dupe shouldn't be a problem anymore, considering i went through and restricted a lot of things through ulx, so it should be good. you were supposed to add them all before you left earlier. we also need to get ahold of skitz asap and work on something with the printers, as well as potentially resetting cash again... too OP @@Bleed

I'll unrestrict adv dupe when i get up tomorrow, When the server empties out/restarts easy precision will be installed.