Blackwidow - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

[xG] Black Widow

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:25999037

Information:

So i put about 6 big text signs down on the block near the police station making a joke about lemons, and then i got a crash note saying too many LUA errors, at first thought it was just me and then noticed it was many others and then when i could actually get into the server i immedititaley (don't know how to spell that) deleted them, and put down two small ones knowing they wouldn't crash because in my gun shop i had a few and nothing happened, so i understand if i got a two to three hour ban cause i did cause a server crash, but i got a three day ban and i was hoping to get that shortened to a few hours or a day if that's what you guys feel would be a good shortened ban. i tried contacting Serbian who banned me, but didn't have any luck there so now I'm just posting here.

Thank you for looking this over and giving your opinion.

-1 We heard you did it on purpose!

So he's banned off of something someone "heard" rather than something someone knew, makes sense.

+1, He wasn't told to remove them, nor did he know it would crash the server (If that was even the cause, the server crashed a ton of times today, even before that)

It also takes into account that he admitted to using the chaos of the 4 players who were perm'd last night to cause more problems, instead of finding someone to fix them.

It also takes into account that he admitted to using the chaos of the 4 players who were perm'd last night to cause more problems, instead of finding someone to fix them.

this isn't what the ban was about chrono

I was one among many and i didn't really do much wrong honestly and this ban was for something that was a total mistake and i honest to god didn't know would happen if i knew it would crash the server i wouldn't of done it, even if it didn't i was gonna delete them but i crashed constantly

I was one among many and i didn't really do much wrong honestly and this ban was for something that was a total mistake and i honest to god didn't know would happen if i knew it would crash the server i wouldn't of done it, even if it didn't i was gonna delete them but i crashed constantly

we were still deciding what to do about you. up to bleed whether to unban or shorten. i personally -1 because you used chaos to make more chaos, and not help solve it.

we were still deciding what to do about you. up to bleed whether to unban or shorten. i personally -1 because you used chaos to make more chaos, and not help solve it.

unarrested people who were wrongfully arrested and also trying to kill the spammers who were ruining everyone's time because they were prop killing and me and a few other cops were attemting to arrest and take them down, i was being as helpful as i could be chrono